House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

I been away for a while and NOW im back ....

I scanned a few pages and I see the HOMIE RAPIDO has been coming through like no other.
ALWAYS good to see others helping out us that are not lucky to have a HOH near by. KEEP it up G.

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

nike-hyperize-houston-1-500x375.jpg
pimp.gif

any1 wanna help out da kid?

Copped for summer 2010, bout time i see some GS warriors colorways

I agree. These look DOPE but I would cop them because its the same colorway as the GS WARRIORS. I might NEED a pair.

Glad about HOH Houston.

Cant wait to see a HOH in the BAY AREA.

Originally Posted by infamous54

i have a quick question...

i bought NBA 2K10 and it came with a $15 off coupon for purchases $75 or more at Footlocker...

im pretty sure these will work at HOH since its a division of Footlocker..

im wondering can i use the coupon on the Lebron Soldiers? are they excluded?

HOH Northline opening up tomorrow and i wanna cop something lol.
fine print says no. its on the edge that says HOH is excluded.

I want the astros Hyperizes as well as the Decades pack in the worst way...Living in Boston is the worst because we will never get a HOH

Originally Posted by pLuYaU

Originally Posted by infamous54

i have a quick question...

i bought NBA 2K10 and it came with a $15 off coupon for purchases $75 or more at Footlocker...

im pretty sure these will work at HOH since its a division of Footlocker..

im wondering can i use the coupon on the Lebron Soldiers? are they excluded?

HOH Northline opening up tomorrow and i wanna cop something lol.
fine print says no. its on the edge that says HOH is excluded.
well i was able to get the Kobe IV Rice with the coupon...i thought it was unlikely but they did it.

I asked to use coupon at the Beverly Hills, they said no... Anyway I just purchased the last sz 15 think pink soldier 3 there I was pondering on the reflectivekb ivs lower merion but I passed for now. Oh and for you pervs Stormy Daniels was at Footlocker today...

HOHLA had the Akron and Ohio Soldier IIIs today, as well as the Lebron VIIs. They said the dropped the VIIs today and the Soldiers yesterday.

Finally we got a HOH in Houston. Isn't there supposed to be another one in the Galleria if I'm not mistaken? I know Houston is getting two. I will bevisiting this HOH shortly.

Originally Posted by AIR CuDi

Finally we got a HOH in Houston. Isn't there supposed to be another one in the Galleria if I'm not mistaken? I know Houston is getting two. I will be visiting this HOH shortly.

Yes there will be one in the Galleria, I think it'll open next weekend.

HoH London now has the College Hyperize pack, Copper Penny's, Total Max Uptempo and the OSU, Akron Soldier 3s for sale.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Mad these HOH's don't ship[/color]
mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And Miami needs to get chosen to have a HOH's!!!![/color]

Originally Posted by NikeTalk

Originally Posted by RONE AIR

hoh houston still had copper pennys
can anyone help me out with a pair at retail?

Do you know what is retail? if so, can you tell me so I can know how much 2 charge you?
I would hate 2 make a miscalculation 2 the point where I would over-charge you or you would underpay

Back
Top Bottom