House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

If you've been enjoying this past month of college football, don't forget NCAA Hoops is right around the corner. To help you refresh, the first wave ofthe Hyperize NCAA pack hits House of Hoops locations soon. The pack includes USC, UConn, Texas and Illinois. It's a good spread across major conferenceswith the Pac 10, Big East, Big 12 and Big 10 covered respectively.

via footlockerunlocked

^ b-grades too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

two more today. will ship tomorrow.

21amnw9.jpg

Don't know if it's been posted but Akrons have been taken down and will release on October 23rd. Foam Blazers should be releasing any day now.youalready know.

^I see your still doing your thing Joe, always good to see someone lending a helping hand
pimp.gif

^^Sam if I was a size smaller I would take those Finale XX3 off your hands, never going to see that price again.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ b-grades too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

two more today. will ship tomorrow.

21amnw9.jpg

Don't know if it's been posted but Akrons have been taken down and will release on October 23rd. Foam Blazers should be releasing any day now.you already know.
any 12's left?

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by derry1

STILL WAITING ON THESE...

smokin.gif

These are available at HOH Riverside.. If you need them get at me and the usual connects
anyone know if HOHLA at the beverly center has these yet?

<^^Sam if I was a size smaller I would take those Finale XX3 off your hands, never going to see that price again.

Careful there buddy. lol.

Just heard here on the sports news in Lexington Ky that the bball CATS will be sporting LeBron gear after the start of the season. Coach Cal and Lebron are bigbuddies. So maybe eventually UK/ LeBron gear will show up at HOH. The report did not say when they would start wearing LeBron gear, just that it would be afterthe season had already started.

rafz- you're welcome.shoes will be shipped this afternoon.

for the person askin if any sz.12 pinks were left,yes there is. sz.12 is biggest size left.

Houston HOH open with 2 Hyperizes

ASTROS
nike-hyperize-houston-1-500x375.jpg

ROCKETS
nike-hyperize-houston-2-500x375.jpg

Looks more like GS Warriors and USC Hyperizes.

Wonder what else they have....

Back
Top Bottom