House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by Moneyright

just copped the chaos size 12.5, anyone wanna trade for a 12 or 11.5 HOLLA
if you need a 12 or 11.5 i can cop for you, my stores are stocked with em to the roof

yeah these chaos are wack. nike jagged by releasing all the damn zoom ivs last year and think they gonna release same shoes this year and have success.

the chaos are all over, no one should have any trouble copping them.

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

ANY1 PICK UP THE CP3 THAT RELEASED @ HOH THIS WEEKEND???......IM WONDERING WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE......ARE THEY THE MARDI GRAS 1S, A SPECIAL PE COLOR WAY OR GENERAL RELEASE COLOR???......THE 1S POSTED LOOK LIKE THE WHITE RED AND BLACK COLOR THATS SUPPOSE 2B A GENERAL RELEASE THAT DROPS ON THE 2ND???....THANKS
yea vince i peeped yesterday when i copped my chaos they ight da best shoe in da cp3 line imo

Originally Posted by windycity1982P

yeah these chaos are wack. nike jagged by releasing all the damn zoom ivs last year and think they gonna release same shoes this year and have success.

agreed

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by epicwin

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

HOH chicago will have a restock of the SPACE JAMS this TUESDAY.

HOW TRUE is this ????
yea seriously how do you know?

any other details?

Todd the manager there told me and 3 other guys standing in line for the Chaos V.
Do you know the scale of the restock and/or how they would handle the release?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by windycity1982P

agreed

Thought I was the only one who thought that.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

you have to REALLY like Kobe and that design to get those Chaos joints. Wheew.

Exactly and I love Kobes but I cant do it. I think 80 pct of the people who are buying them are buying them because thats the first shoe dropping and theythink its somewhat limited.

i don't think i've ever seen hate on one shoe so much in my life....wowwww......especially in the pick up post.

good, makes it a lot easier for me to obtain several pairs.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Exactly and I love Kobes but I cant do it. I think 80 pct of the people who are buying them are buying them because thats the first shoe dropping and they think its somewhat limited.
1) Stop throwing out percentages you can't possibly substantiate.
2) The Chaos V's ARE "somewhat" limited.
3) Yes, they are ugly, but they perform like a mofo.
smokin.gif

I respect everyones choice and taste in kicks... I dont have to agree with them.. but I respect their taste for sure.

Originally Posted by five30

Exactly and I love Kobes but I cant do it. I think 80 pct of the people who are buying them are buying them because thats the first shoe dropping and they think its somewhat limited.
1) Stop throwing out percentages you can't possibly substantiate.
2) The Chaos V's ARE "somewhat" limited.
3) Yes, they are ugly, but they perform like a mofo.
smokin.gif

Did I say this is FACT that people are buying Chaos for aforemented reasons??????? I said " I THINK" Chill out! Sounds like a defense mechanicism toome.
laugh.gif
There arent many people who love the Kobe line more than me but theChaos are wack!
sick.gif

There arent many people who love the Kobe line more than me but the Chaos are wack!
sick.gif
I agree man. I believe the Kobe IV has revolutionized the future of basketball shoes and the V will continue the legend but the Chaos colorway isan easy pass. To me the first V will be the Aways.

Originally Posted by daffy 016

IDK if they sold out in Harlem but the Chaos ZKV are available in 34st Footaction

they did not sell out at HOH. they have some sizes left.

I don't think anything is "limited" anymore. Chaos IV was "limited", Chaos V, not so much.
There were many "limited" lebron VIs,but looks like the VII is "limited" meaning exclusive to certain stores (i.e. Navy VIIs only atFootlocker, white/red VII at Niketown,etc,)even the China VIIs weren't HOH-only.
Haven't really had an "hoh-exclusive" (minus Asia, since they get EVERYTHING
laugh.gif
) in awhile, in regards to a kobe/lebron shoe.

HOH has been real real quiet. Nike, where are the exclusive shoes just for HOH? and I don't mean 100+ pairs at every HOH, Im talking 24-36 pairs per HOH(with the exception of hohny of course
pimp.gif
)

give me HWC, Akron,CTK, and Superman VIIs
pimp.gif

Can't wait to see an Away Lower Merion aka "Ace" zkV.
nerd.gif

Did I say this is FACT that people are buying Chaos for aforemented reasons??????? I said " I THINK" Chill out! Sounds like a defense mechanicism too me.
laugh.gif
There arent many people who love the Kobe line more than me but the Chaos are wack!
sick.gif
The sheer volume of question marks in your response is intimidating.

You win.
laugh.gif

UPandCOMING32 wrote:HOH has been real real quiet. Nike, where are the exclusive shoes just for HOH? and I don't mean 100+ pairs at every HOH, Im talking 24-36 pairs per HOH (with the exception of hohny of course
pimp.gif
)

give me HWC, Akron,CTK, and Superman VIIs
pimp.gif

Can't wait to see an Away Lower Merion aka "Ace" zkV.
nerd.gif

No way man. I live near HOH so I dont have a hard time getting the exclusives but they are such a hassle. Nike please make everything widelyavailable so everyone can get them. I mean its cool that no one else has my snake pools or chaos iv's but it wouldnt really bother me if they did. GReverything so everyone can enjoy the shoes.

^I'm definitely not an expert, but I would imagine that making everything GR might result in tons of stuff just sitting on the shelves.

I'm ok with exclusives as long as there isn't a big disparity in quality between those and the GR's.

All I want to know is... when did this HOH in the DMV open? Let me find out i loafed on the Pearls for now reason! But anyone know if they may be a restock atthat HOH, cuz I may want to grab an extra pair or two of these Space Jams.

If you got sum concrete, or semi-concrete info, PM plsssss.
grin.gif

^I'm definitely not an expert, but I would imagine that making everything GR might result in tons of stuff just sitting on the shelves.

I'm ok with exclusives as long as there isn't a big disparity in quality between those and the GR's.

Yep I agree. Exclusives are part of what makes shoe collecting fun. Its cool to me when I'm wearing a pair of shoes that arent readily available in stores.I just hate when they make stuff too limited like Venoms( 300 pairs so in reality how many big sizes are in that 300) but oh well.

Yep I agree. Exclusives are part of what makes shoe collecting fun. Its cool to me when I'm wearing a pair of shoes that arent readily available in stores. I just hate when they make stuff too limited like Venoms( 300 pairs so in reality how many big sizes are in that 300) but oh well.
Ok, I can agree with that. 300 pairs is better than 24 lol. 24 pairs means 2 week campout or a grand on ebay and I aint down with that. I paid500 for my SnakePools and that hurt.

Back
Top Bottom