House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by epicwin

Originally Posted by marley

talked to HOH Chi and it sounds like there is no space jam restock tomorrow.

what did they say?

Said its not lookin good. They were hoping for one but as of this afternoon they didnt have it yet. Sounds like a lot of Niketowns got one today though.

yea i called them today twice. First time at 3:00pm they said to call back tomorrow instead of the straight "We ain't got none and we're notgettin anymore" Then at like 6 i called again and a different person said straight up no. I'm gonna head there tomorrow anyway to see whats reallygoin on, cuz nike and everyone are apparently lying all over the place about restocks

I don't believe niketown chicago restocked today tho, i called them too and they were all sold out at like 3 pm (unless they were lying)

Update: checked their facebook page and no restock after the 24th

Chaos Vs are ugly..... saw them in person
sick.gif

does anyone have the upc for the kryptonate skyposites in an 11.5? i want to try and order it at mylocal footlocker since you guys have said they're available at select footlockers, and not just hoh....

thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

i concur. the cameleon side panel and toe box are nice, but the rest of the colors blow goats.
aw come on man....I know you picked up a pair the other day
laugh.gif

still waiting on eastbay for mine
mad.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by shaqrules

i concur. the cameleon side panel and toe box are nice, but the rest of the colors blow goats.
aw come on man....I know you picked up a pair the other day
laugh.gif

still waiting on eastbay for mine
mad.gif
smh.gif

I called them again about an hour ago..Seems like the vendor, which is Nike hasnt got their shipment to eastbay.You just gotta be patient and man I hope thisis NOT and excuse. They already charged my paypal

Originally Posted by Rapido27

I'm back from Vacation! Time to get back in on HoH info.

I think the shoes people are looking forward to are the Futura Air Forces and the DJ AM dunks

Yeah, those aren't House of Hoops Exclusives though. They will be seen by most boutiques as well. I personally want the DJ Premier Air Force 1s coming outof the 9th.

Niketown Chicago got their restock of Spacejams on Saturday and sold out saturday. Back to your regularly scheduled HOH updates....

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

All I want to know is... when did this HOH in the DMV open? Let me find out i loafed on the Pearls for now reason! But anyone know if they may be a restock at
that HOH, cuz I may want to grab an extra pair or two of these Space Jams.

If you got sum concrete, or semi-concrete info, PM plsssss.
grin.gif

either they're lying, or there will be no restock @ HOH MD

Back
Top Bottom