House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by sho3tym

well i see tranandco has pairs up, just curious if they dropped already or is he doing some type of presale...
presale.

i have purchased from him before, legit....

99% of his stuff he has listed is presale....

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

well i see tranandco has pairs up, just curious if they dropped already or is he doing some type of presale...
Has anybody dealt with this guy before? Legit?
He's legit...I just picked up a pair of Mayo Flightclubs (for a steal at that) from him a couple of weeks back.

WHAT UP NT......WHATS THE LATEST RELEASES THAT HAVE DROPPED @ HOH LOCATIONS????.......N WHATS EXPECTED NEXT 2RELEASE????.......N IS THER A DATE FOR THE KDCREAMSICLES, BROY RISES, AND LO HYPERDUNK LOWS????.....THANKS

KD- Early Jan

Others you listed are in the spring, if you page back through the post that info is here.

all caps though?

Originally Posted by bib10

pic from http://d.hatena.ne.jp/stmr/
D.Will and TP already released yesterday @ Nike HK bball store
20100104225253.jpg
Is there a HOh in Hong Kong? Or similar type of store selling BBall kicks?

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Has anybody dealt with this guy before? Legit?
legit, but i did get a pair of display kobe iii's from them. i thought they were new.
ohwell.gif

What PEs are at HoH LA right now? I'm thinking about making a drive down to LA to buy some shoes. Are the shoes usually pretty easy to get or are theyreally limited and sell out on release day? Yeah, I don't know much about House of Hoops and how it works.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

What PEs are at HoH LA right now? I'm thinking about making a drive down to LA to buy some shoes. Are the shoes usually pretty easy to get or are they really limited and sell out on release day? Yeah, I don't know much about House of Hoops and how it works.
Normally if it something Kobe or Lebron or any nice PE they will sell out quickly..but lately everythin has been sittin..especially in the Houseof Hoops in NYC..someone will b able to tell you what's available at HOH LA right now..or try callin them..

someone know when the HOH london Oxford is getting the bruce lee kobe's??
i should be going there next weekend. or what they have or is being released on the 16th? also does anyone know where exactly on oxford street it is? is itnear footlocker and niketown? or did they turn one of the footlockers in to the footlocker HOH??? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Odom's look like some postal worker shoes .... horrible... IMO of course. TP zoom hustles suck hard as well.

Back
Top Bottom