House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Man those Odoms go so hard! I NEED NEED those! I might drive up this weekend for them.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Originally Posted by bib10

pic from http://d.hatena.ne.jp/stmr/
D.Will and TP already released yesterday @ Nike HK bball store
20100104225253.jpg
Is there a HOh in Hong Kong? Or similar type of store selling BBall kicks?
A Nike store dedicated to basketball shoes and apparel. The store is located in Mong Kok, Kowloon Island.

Just left HoH in Harlem ....man what jerks...dudes were playing ball in there like if I hadn't just left reffing a game...

Any way I go in there for some old shoes that I probably could have caught on a 50 but didn't wanna wait...and the dude tells me they don't have mysize...I was like ok thanks can u order them from Cherry Hills so then he smirks and says gimme a second...

Now he has my size...talking bout a truck came in today...yea waeva...

Any way they had the

CTK soldiers

Pink Soldiers

Red carpets, Xmas 7s

Kobe 5

Kryponate and some purple black Skyposites
Bunch of Puppet Ts and those Zoom hustles...

Don't know if this helps I would have went to tje back but that dude was a jerk just cuz I was wearing a suit...

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Just left HoH in Harlem ....man what jerks...dudes were playing ball in there like if I hadn't just left reffing a game...

Any way I go in there for some old shoes that I probably could have caught on a 50 but didn't wanna wait...and the dude tells me they don't have my size...I was like ok thanks can u order them from Cherry Hills so then he smirks and says gimme a second...

Now he has my size...talking bout a truck came in today...yea waeva...

Don't know if this helps I would have went to tje back but that dude was a jerk just cuz I was wearing a suit...
They are real jerks in there at times..i seen 'em play ball one time i was in there..some are cool to shoot the bs with..but others thinkthere "big stuff" cause they work for House of Hoops in NYC..big whoop
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Yeah, a few employees there really need a reality check. That minimum wage attitude is somethin' serious...

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

Sum scrub? D will is dat dude
Seriously... whats with the hatin of one of the top two young PGs? I'm glad to see HoH Chi has got them in. Looks like I'll have to stopby Sat.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Seriously... whats with the hatin of one of the top two young PGs? I'm glad to see HoH Chi has got them in. Looks like I'll have to stop by Sat.

Yeah yall can cop right away...OR WAIT TILL THE 50...decision is yours lol

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by joekamel

Seriously... whats with the hatin of one of the top two young PGs? I'm glad to see HoH Chi has got them in. Looks like I'll have to stop by Sat.

Yeah yall can cop right away...OR WAIT TILL THE 50...decision is yours lol

Yea I'm still waiting for my Media Noche...and cigar...lol

Whats the Rate on the BRoys?

Also where else are they at? I need to get those. I didn't put a request in for those joints.

I dont understand those Odoms HDs either... and Im a Laker fan. The Zoom Hustles... I guess the skaters will appreciate them lol

I still dont understand why their isn't a constant flow of Heat flowing thru HOH... and when joints do flow thru... they aint what they could be. One outof four just aint where its at...

HoH's shouldn't SEE any discounts..

Originally Posted by RockDeep

why not? you act like they blowing out product, 30% and 50% is the only way nike/footlocker saves face on +!+* that aint super limited.... likethe rest of the stores....

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by RockDeep

why not? you act like they blowing out product, 30% and 50% is the only way nike/footlocker saves face on +!+* that aint super limited.... like the rest of the stores....
I think he's saying that whats offered at HoH should be the best of the best... so sought after that they never would need to offer sales tomove sitting inventory.

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by KingJay718

roll.gif
Yeah, a few employees there really need a reality check. That minimum wage attitude is somethin' serious...
They start somewhat higher than minimum wage
smile.gif
its NY, cost of livin is higher, besides the fact, they are employees, at a sneaker store....

I guess they should have started a Engineering, CPA, and Attorney positions right out of high school like everybody else that has money in NYC.

grin.gif

I KNOW THIS IS A LONG SHOT BUT DOES ANY1S HOH STILL HAVE THE JORDAN CP3.II CHINA EDITION THAT RELEASED A FEW MONTHS AGO???.....LOOKING 4A 9 OR 9.5.....THANKS

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

I guess they should have started a Engineering, CPA, and Attorney positions right out of high school like everybody else that has money in NYC.

grin.gif
so which one are you? are you one of the dudes that sleeps in the streets for kicks? or you work there?

like i said, their employees at a sneaker store.... its their job....... no need for the attitudes...
grin.gif

whats up yall ill be in hoh cherryhill this sat. bruce lee's are going to be crazy limited i heard
if anyone needs help getting them hit me up...

Back
Top Bottom