House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Does HOH put things on sale? HOH Houston has alot of older things just sitting there.
laugh.gif

Do they still have the Houston Is? The white navy red pair not the black white polka dot pair.

HOH could be so much better. There should never be stuff sitting around. All those Nike atheletes they have. They always make PE for the same guys using thesame boring shoes. Sharklaids, hurache2k10 , hyperizes. So boring. Where the heat at?

Anyone know if the Cherry Hill HOH has the Sweet Lews???

I cant believe I missed these last weekend!

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Yes they have the Sweet Lews. I was there last night.
Thanks Rapido!

Did you happen to catch how much they were??? I am thinking about going tonight.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Does HOH put things on sale? HOH Houston has alot of older things just sitting there.
laugh.gif

Do they still have the Houston Is? The white navy red pair not the black white polka dot pair.
Nope, those have been gone.

Just popped into HoH London and they have Copper Foams for £114.99, but the only sizes left are US8.5 and US11! They also had the Garnett 3s, but not in the OGcolourway and interestingly some Jordan Hallowed Ground in the Oak Hill PE colourway....

*%!??????? I checked on the foams on wednesday there and they didnt have them...............oh i swear if i miss out on these i am going to kill someone

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Just popped into HoH London and they have Copper Foams for £114.99, but the only sizes left are US8.5 and US11! They also had the Garnett 3s, but not in the OG colourway and interestingly some Jordan Hallowed Ground in the Oak Hill PE colourway....

what?

No-one doubting you fella copper foams are difficult to mistake for something else lol  but i am incredulous that i asked the very question of 'when' on wednesday and was told sometime in february......what??!!! Seriously????? Better be getting more in.......

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Better be getting more in.......
I think they even dropped on Wednesday too, if not it was Thursday. No one knows anything in any stores in London besides maybe Size? at Carnaby Street. 

i told my sister to do a video of the HoH Cherry Hill for me since i live in Florida
tongue.gif

hope this is taken as information only not something to get banned on�

Cherry Hill has A LOT of stuff just sittin..i haven't been to HOH NY lately so i'm not sure if there the same way..

Back
Top Bottom