House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

It only includes STYLES #s that DONT start with 05 which isn't many. All the good HOH shoes r excluded and ANY discount unless u work at HOH exclusively. It suz.Does anyone know if their HOH r carrying the copper foamposites??? Lookin for a size 15 and will pay accordingly

That would be false. Non House of Hoops Footlocker Employees can cop House of Hoops Exclusives on the 50%.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

hope this is taken as information only not something to get banned on
sorry bro, Just checked in with the mods, they said it's a bannable offense if you don't post pics of your sister

Originally Posted by Rapido27

That would be false. Non House of Hoops Footlocker Employees can cop House of Hoops Exclusives on the 50%.

if you work for the company then my apologies!! but my GF works for FTL too and she told me that you cant. Shes was also told this by HOH managers. when i went to HOH for the first time they said ANY FTL employee CANNOT get a discount @ HOH if any of their shoes starts with an "05." this back just back n Oct. 09 and i know for a fact that she keeps tabs on new policies & procedures.  so if you have any more information you would like to share publicly or privately please feel free to PM and we can discuss this. im not gonna air business out in the open. i'm not tryna be a smart*+$ but theres too many people on here who think they know something when they actually dont.  

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ive used 50s at HoH
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ive used 50s at HoH
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

congrats to you homie.
devil.gif
. i was just given the information & i ran with it. now it seems as tho the people at HOHLA r %!%$* then. and yes i'm callin em out b/c thats bs.    thats aiight tho b/c they didnt have my size in NOTHIN anyway so i aint got no problem taken my money somewhere else. 

Originally Posted by badboy1188

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ive used 50s at HoH
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

congrats to you homie.
devil.gif
. i was just given the information & i ran with it. now it seems as tho the people at HOHLA r %!%$* then. and yes i'm callin em out b/c thats bs.    thats aiight tho b/c they didnt have my size in NOTHIN anyway so i aint got no problem taken my money somewhere else. 
Nah homey, i understand, sucks they did you like that, ive noticed that people like to make up "rules" on the spot
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ive used 50s at HoH
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

congrats to you homie.
devil.gif
Nah homey, i understand, sucks they did you like that, ive noticed that people like to make up "rules" on the spot
laugh.gif

it's all good pimp. Honesty is appreciated with me & I've been thru the whole FTL employees makin up rules on the spot and I think it's bs. Especially if u work for the company. But I was just informed by my girl that since the "merger" HOH r not excluded from the 50. Hope this clears up ANY confusion for others. Thanks tho guys

I've copped from House of Hoops NY on an Employee Appreciation..

I could never use my 30% when i have gone on release days for certain items (Lebron MVPs, Kobe IVs)..i even brought my pay stub with me..but they denied me
laugh.gif

Air Max 87 basically summed it up, but yeah, any Footlocker Employee can shop at House of Hoops for the 50%. Last 50% I picked up Melo M6 PEs, Copper Penny IIs, which were both House of Hoops Exclusives, so it seems that HOHLA is messing with ya.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ive used 50s at HoH
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

congrats to you homie.
devil.gif

you are right though, my friend couldnt even use his 30% on some HOH stuff because he called me and told me he couldnt get something for himself...however yet they let him get the dark knights...did those not start with a 05 or something? but yea when he told me that i was like "that stinks"

yea i think rapido is right...HOHLA is shafting employees who arent HOH bc it was hohla that my friend went to this past weekend

^
HOHLA is whack with these things man.

They say only
"HOH" employees are allowed that discount...
how they determine that I don't know,

sometimes I see a dude rocking the striped referee uniform,
the next week, the "hoh"

my cousin worked at footlocker inside there, and they told me and him he couldn't use it..

whatever though.

^^well now im glad that me n my lady were not the only ones lied too. That's just really jacked up that each store "chooses" to make their own rules like that. Since all FTL divisions have merged now I think there's gonna be some kind of company standard now and not letting the store managers do w/e they want.

what i do with all my hoh purchases is pay retail for them then take them to my boys footlocker and have him return them and buy them back for me a week later with his discount... saves me a decent ammount

Originally Posted by MiAmIbOi305

Any HOH still have KD2 Creamsicles? I'm on the hunt for a 8.5 or 9, I cant find any online.
London still does.
Also for London heads on here, Dark Knights dropped today as well as white/green KG1s and black Flightposite IIs...

Unfortunately no more Copper Foams... 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom