House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Hope the dunkman lebron VIIs show up at the HOHs soon......

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, FT COPPERSSZ 13 for SZ 11-12, Lebron PEs

Not to get anything riled up but what's the expectancy of being able to buy a pair of Akrons in NY today? Last time I went to HoH, I stood in line for LeBron VI MVP's for a couple of hours and wasn't even able to get my size.

^^Mo..i think you should b aight if you went a few hours earlier to make sure you get ur size..i don't think the hype is too much right now

Damn... no msgs from Rap and UpandComing.. anyone heard from my boys...? I haven't seen either post in a minute....

One of ya'll hit me if you see this......

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^Mo..i think you should b aight if you went a few hours earlier to make sure you get ur size..i don't think the hype is too much right now
That's what I thought as well. Plus due to the weather I don't know if people will make it out there like that. This pair hardly seems like it's garnering much attention. I may just get there around noon unless I wake up earlier.

Originally Posted by armfizzle

HoH Serramonte? LOL. I've been fiending for an HoH in the bay but damn, that's right in my backyard. If true.....wow.

I stopped by Footlocker Serra a couple of days ago. Construction will begin in May.

i'm heading to hoh in the morning to pick up akrons for a few nt'ers. if anyone needs something, pm me tonight.
thanks

Is anyone going to cherry hill tomorrow for the akron VIIs? I haven't been down that way since the opening weekend but I'm going to be in philly tomorrow and I was wondering how early if at all I would have to be there to have a good chance of getting my size 10.5?

Ugly weather in NYC. Hopefully the Akrons gonna be easy to get.  Never lined up there before, anyone care to share what time they open?

Back
Top Bottom