House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

I would hate for a HOH to be at Serramonte. There are already a million people there for every release, so it wouldn't make it any easier for most of us to get HOH releases. Hope it's not true.

^ Its the bay, no matter where you put the HoH hypebeast and resellers will go anywhere for a limited release.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by sim0nsayz

Bay Area - Serramonte HOH, is that still suppose to open March 2010?

What ??? They making the HOH in Serramonte ??? I thought it was going to be in SF.

Damn I know its going to be crazy. That mall is already hell when it comes to shoes.

Heard that too last month from footlocker here in the bay that are in talks of HOH Serramonte.  Hope they build one in downtown SF.

FTL serra is the 2nd/3rd busiest FTL in the country. i doubt FTL people would turn one of their all around busiest stores into an nike/jordan only store. that just doesn't make much sense, unless they are going to put up an entirely new storefront in serramonte....

...which would then make 4 total footlockers, 1 finishline, and 1 footaction in the same mall....releases there will be OD

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Are Dunkman Lebrons at HOH yet?

They have not hit HoH yet I think NTLA was the only one to drop a few pairs so far..

HoH Dallas is supposed to get a restock in sometime soon of DK's...shipment didn't come as of now though.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

FTL serra is the 2nd/3rd busiest FTL in the country. i doubt FTL people would turn one of their all around busiest stores into an nike/jordan only store. that just doesn't make much sense, unless they are going to put up an entirely new storefront in serramonte....

...which would then make 4 total footlockers, 1 finishline, and 1 footaction in the same mall....releases there will be OD

They don't have to make it a nike/jordan only store. I'm sure the footlocker at PGC Mall is probably one of the top footlockers in the country also and they just created a HoH inside the footlocker. Similar style mall, seems like more shoe stores than anything else.

Originally Posted by bc60997

They have not hit HoH yet I think NTLA was the only one to drop a few pairs so far..

HoH Dallas is supposed to get a restock in sometime soon of DK's...shipment didn't come as of now though.

good I hope these wont be hyped in Houston. They still sittin on alot of Lebrons.

I'm wondering the same thing.....

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, FT COPPERS SZ 13 for SZ 11-12

Originally Posted by ppizzel

What ??? They making the HOH in Serramonte ??? I thought it was going to be in SF.

Damn I know its going to be crazy. That mall is already hell when it comes to shoes.

Heard that too last month from footlocker here in the bay that are in talks of HOH Serramonte.  Hope they build one in downtown SF.
I talked to a rep recently, and it's confirmed that HoH will be at Serramonte. They're aiming for a late April-early May opening. They already got HoH exclusives right now. Just not the big releases.

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

Originally Posted by ppizzel

I talked to a rep recently, and it's confirmed that HoH will be at Serramonte. They're aiming for a late April-early May opening. They already got HoH exclusives right now. Just not the big releases.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Now they need one in Downtown SF

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I doubt they will put one Downtown SF if they putting one in Serramonte. Thats too close man.

I sure do wish it was Downtown tho. Its going to be hell once it opens.
mad.gif

Also.... SCO .... what you mean they have the HOH exclusives just not the big ones ??? what HOH shoes are not big ???

HoH in Serramonte sounds like madness. Downtown SF woulda been better for sure. I wonder if they'll be getting any of these upcoming Lebron releases

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I doubt they will put one Downtown SF if they putting one in Serramonte. Thats too close man.

I sure do wish it was Downtown tho. Its going to be hell once it opens.
mad.gif

Also.... SCO .... what you mean they have the HOH exclusives just not the big ones ??? what HOH shoes are not big ???
They got PE hyperizes like Gasol, Ben Gordon, Igoudala, and college ones too. They also got the Amare and Kryptonate color skyposites. A few other releases too. They won't get releases like the Kobe V high school and college series. Thats what I mean by big releases.

^
yeah serramonte has those HOH exclusives, but those shoes have been sitting there for a while now. I doubt anybody is going to pay $140 for those hyperizes

HoH Serramonte? LOL. I've been fiending for an HoH in the bay but damn, that's right in my backyard. If true.....wow.

Be cool if they did another HOH somewhere here in the midwest...  I know the market doesn't call for it, wishful thinking I know. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, FT COPPERS SZ 13 for SZ 11-12

Originally Posted by Willy Wonka

RESTOCK OF COPPERS AT HOH NY NOT SURE HOW MANY LEFT BUT COPPED SOME TODAY

They will be there for awhile... When i was there at closing they said they still had 300+ left from the restock...

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by Willy Wonka

RESTOCK OF COPPERS AT HOH NY NOT SURE HOW MANY LEFT BUT COPPED SOME TODAY

They will be there for awhile... When i was there at closing they said they still had 300+ left from the restock...
jeez another 300 pairs
i saw some fool on fulton street buy a pair for $280.00 this past weekend 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom