House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

People Are Getting ready to go Crazy This Week Huh Starting off with purple Foams Tonight than following Tomorrow with the Kobe Aces V & Uptempo's

378158e3d4ebdba6f325815355ee06df98b67de.jpg

165356edef97d88ce023d35fa96c2e6642b4a6d.jpg

Just opening a new page 2 say im anticipating the upncoming HoH foamposite very much so. You can bet your post count that I Will stir up mixed reactions within this website as I always have. I know I need at least a 20 deep crew because of the rival sneaker-thug crew that fear my post. See all ya'll there regardless.

as of about an hour ago HoH Chi still had some Aces, Dunkmans, and Foams. i know someone is wondering so there you have it.

Originally Posted by ebe2023

as of about an hour ago HoH Chi still had some Aces, Dunkmans, and Foams. i know someone is wondering so there you have it.

How far you away from HoH chi? Do you know if the still have the Akrons and how many pair of Aces they have?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

Originally Posted by ppizzel

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by sim0nsayz

Bay Area - Serramonte HOH, is that still suppose to open March 2010?

What ??? They making the HOH in Serramonte ??? I thought it was going to be in SF.

Damn I know its going to be crazy. That mall is already hell when it comes to shoes.

Heard that too last month from footlocker here in the bay that are in talks of HOH Serramonte.  Hope they build one in downtown SF.
I talked to a rep recently, and it's confirmed that HoH will be at Serramonte. They're aiming for a late April-early May opening. They already got HoH exclusives right now. Just not the big releases.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Now they need one in Downtown SF
Hey, atleast we get one. Even though it years late if you ask me. I know the recession is a beast out here, but that doesn't stop us from buying shoes. But i will be there, and probably see familiar faces. It better be open come MAY 15
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Nice day in the city, AND SHOUTOUT TO HOHNY FOR A VERY SMOOTH RELEASE....
Nice Aces Search. Kobe line has been looking good for a few years.

HOHLA received their first shipments of the Dunkman's yesterday and will receive the rest of their sizes on Monday!  Bought my 11.5 last night!

Originally Posted by snearkearcollector

hoh foam p.e only in ny is methalic red color with clear sole
so far that color look great to see in summer

pictures coming soon

So its a HOH NY ONLY drop with around 7 pairs ????

When is that going down ?

Back
Top Bottom