House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by zerimar22

Jordan ICONS PE Ray Allen "SUGAR RAY"

^ any pictures?
I saw them in person today...
Very PATENT and very GREEN!

And yeah, same as the picture posted above.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

I'M READY FOR SATURDAY!

pimp.gif

YO!

Anyone wanna shout names of dudes who work at HOH Chi? A dude there did me a favor a few months back. I'm trying to call and ask for another favor but I can't remember homie's name.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Anyone wanna shout names of dudes who work at HOH Chi? A dude there did me a favor a few months back. I'm trying to call and ask for another favor but I can't remember homie's name.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

DF!!!

if it's stan, i heard he got transferred... 
frown.gif

YO!
[zerimar22]if it's stan, i heard he got transferred...
frown.gif
[/quote]
Damn! That's him.
tired.gif
Sucks... oh well, hope the homie's pay increased or something. Seemed like a good dude.

DF!!!

stan got transfered??
I was up there bout 2 weeks ago and chopped it up with him and errbody else. HOH Chi got a awsome team

Originally Posted by Funkman

stan got transfered??
I was up there bout 2 weeks ago and chopped it up with him and errbody else. HOH Chi got a awsome team

that's what i heard, i could be wrong but i heard he's at fox valley mall in aurora now...

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

March 27th
Nike Kevin Durant KDII Texas
Jordan ICONS PE Mike Bibby

Anyone know if these are the white/gray joints with the orange midsole? Or the actual ones that Texas has been wearing?

my dude at hoh in houston said they only got 8 pairs of the ctk's right now. im going to call him back on friday to lock up a pair of usc kobe v's and im going to see if they got anymore ctk's. are the ctk lebrons usually extremely limited?

Back
Top Bottom