House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

http://sole collector.com/live/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/SCSummerGroup.jpg

Roger THAT!
pimp.gif

So I haven't been to Harlem, but the Willowbrook location opening today looks nice. It's an addition onto the back of the existing store. I'm not up on the basketball line, but I'm pretty sure they had the Rice Kobes. The VII and I DMPs are still around, along with a bunch of graphic tees. Had to represent with a '973' shirt.

Anyone else that went to HOH Wayne think that the grand opening was wack as h*ll. They didnt have anything there. Their exclusive release shoe was a citrus pippen 1, and they didnt have any sizes on the kobes at all.

Originally Posted by jayhawks96

What kinda Kobe V selection they have over at HOH LA in a size 8.5? Any help would be appreciated.
in terms of kobe V, they have the aways, v-days, rices, usc, and inlines.  given 8.5 is a smaller size it think they may have your size...give them a call

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

Anyone else that went to HOH Wayne think that the grand opening was wack as h*ll. They didnt have anything there. Their exclusive release shoe was a citrus pippen 1, and they didnt have any sizes on the kobes at all.
That's b/c they opened really on Friday & not Sat.

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

That's b/c they opened really on Friday & not Sat.

^^ Glad I didnt go to the grand opening then lol. I was hoping they would have some of the nike elite basketball socks in colors other than black and white but they said all they had was the low black and white pairs, SMH. Someone was saying somethin bout these t-shirts they had there of Kobe, Pippen, and Barkley, anyone see them and if so were they the loose fit?

Originally Posted by kidqotsolez

Does any1 know if HOHNY has the Rices in a size 9.5 and how much are they?

you can call for the sizes (google for the #) they prob might have a FSR cause they didnt sell well and retail is 130. 142 and change (with tax)
happy.gif

April 2nd
Nike Air Pippen 1 "Sunrise to Sundown"

April 10th
Nike Hyperfly "Ben Gordon"
Nike Hyperfly "Tony Parker"
Air Jordan Jordan Retro 2 BIN23

April 17th
Nike Air Max LeBron P.S POP
Nike Zoom Kobe V POP
Nike Air Max Hyperize POP
Nike Hyperfly "Brandon Roy"
Nike Hyperfly "Shawn Marion"
Air Jordan Jordan Retro VI "Pistons"

April 24th
Nike Hyperfly "Paul Pierce"
Nike Hyperdunk Low "Deron Williams"
Air Jordan 2010 Black/University Blue

April 30th

Jordan Phat Low "Derek Jeter"

VIA kix and the city...

Interested in the Black/University Blue 2010s and Deron Williams Hyperdunk lows (as long as they look good)

^^^^^
I'm interested to see what Peirce's colorway will look like...........gotta love that black/green colorway.

5ec15de6bed2ab1b25371a1ce3eb41e139be06b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom