House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

harlem world 23 wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:
Any HOH Regulars have any info on how many pairs your HOH is getting in them BIN 2s ???

thanks
hmm i havent heard a number yet be sure to let you know when i do

Right on man ... Appreciate it.

reener wrote:
Rico I think niketown is getting the Bin 2's (just saying)

Thanks man ... Ill have to check that out

Originally Posted by joemanac

Originally Posted by acm5

Are there still any LeBron 7 dunkmans left?

Yes, Sheik Shoes retailers received a shipments!
I've heard conflicting reports of shoe quality and legitness from this store..  Anyone else heard anything bad/good about Sheikh..   Seems like they popped up out of nowhere..

Originally Posted by KA0TIK1

I've heard conflicting reports of shoe quality and legitness from this store..  Anyone else heard anything bad/good about Sheikh..   Seems like they popped up out of nowhere..
they are most likely legit
they have been spotted at some hood spots out here too

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Serramonte really bout to have a HoH?????

end of May 
pimp.gif

What's good with the Kobe Aston martin pack Mayor already got his pair so I'm guessing it might drop soon

Where have you been? they've been around for a looooong time. horrible customer service that tries to sell you just about anything in the store, but def. legit

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Where have you been? they've been around for a looooong time. horrible customer service that tries to sell you just about anything in the store, but def. legit

I know they have been open for a while now.. but out here it seems like just recently they have popped up in every mall...  i've heard some stories of them getting caught selling fake shoes before and had some doubts..  i was just in one the other day and they had fsr of eggplant foam's and dunkman lebron vii's so made me wonder how they got big enough to get these type of releases..

I know they have been open for a while now.. but out here it seems like just recently they have popped up in every mall...  i've heard some stories of them getting caught selling fake shoes before and had some doubts..  i was just in one the other day and they had fsr of eggplant foam's and dunkman lebron vii's so made me wonder how they got big enough to get these type of releases..

I have bought a team order of lebron 7 dunkmans and had to travel to cerritos, glendale, stonewood, huntington park, torrance, and south bay galleria to get the sizes of 9.5 since these stores only got 1 or 2 of each size. I have looked at them and they are legit. I have also bought jordan 20 in the stores and had no problems with them when i traded or sold them. They have been legit for me since 2001 when they opened and have been today. I bought the last size 10 last year of the yeezy tan and it is legit no question. So i haven't received any fakes from them at all.

badboy are the dunkmans really for a team or are you keeping them for yourself like some of your other kicks....everyone in your team is 9.5?? was a bit confused when i read your post...just curious.

Originally Posted by badboy074

I have bought a team order of lebron 7 dunkmans and had to travel to cerritos, glendale, stonewood, huntington park, torrance, and south bay galleria to get the sizes of 9.5 since these stores only got 1 or 2 of each size. I have looked at them and they are legit. I have also bought jordan 20 in the stores and had no problems with them when i traded or sold them. They have been legit for me since 2001 when they opened and have been today. I bought the last size 10 last year of the yeezy tan and it is legit no question. So i haven't received any fakes from them at all.

i think the story was employees of sheik were switching variant pairs for the real thing and selling them to unsuspecting customers. Then they would keep the real pairs or resell them...they got in trouble with nike and jordan and lost their accounts and big releases for a while...slowly they started rebuilding their rep and are now as legit as they can be...but their customer service is lacking...they got the shoes tho so buy without worry

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

badboy are the dunkmans really for a team or are you keeping them for yourself like some of your other kicks....everyone in your team is 9.5?? was a bit confused when i read your post...just curious.
I already have my pairs cat and showed one of the pairs to my team and they said to buy them one so i had to hunt down three 9.5 since some shiekh are gone with those size. Other than that the 10 10.5 11 12 and 14 size are still good to find. Trust me my pairs are stashed so i do have my pairs bought awhile ago.

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

i think the story was employees of sheik were switching variant pairs for the real thing and selling them to unsuspecting customers. Then they would keep the real pairs or resell them...they got in trouble with nike and jordan and lost their accounts and big releases for a while...slowly they started rebuilding their rep and are now as legit as they can be...but their customer service is lacking...they got the shoes tho so buy without worry

thanks for the info..  so i guess there was something to what I had heard..   but not something that I need to stress out over now..  sad that employees can ruin things by being greedy or selfish.. I will definately keep them in mind when buying shoes from now on...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

No Nash HD Low release next month? Damn... hopefully they're still releasing.

i dont get this at all, i thought they would have released at all.

there is a guy on ebay doing a presale on them but whats too much...
those have been on Ebay for a while..  I think the seller posts here as well..    but they're going for $229 or best offer..  anyone know what the retail price is going to be for them? and not knowing if/when they are coming out for sure makes it hard to buy and pay for them, only to wait for who knows how long.. and since its a presale..  are you for sure going to get the size you buy? too many questions for me..

Retail for gr HD lows is 90, Nash's will probably be 5-10 more.

I'm avoiding the presale business, I'll wait til they start popping up in Asia, kix-files has the homes up...

have been keeping my eyes out for any info since I really want to get these shoes..   saw these pop up on Ebay..  http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Hyperdunk-...mQQptZUS_Men_s_Shoes?var=&hash=item6b1a42a08b
wondering how legit this seller is..  99.5% positive on 1000 feedbacks is pretty good..  and the price is reasonable enough to me.. anyone else think its risky or something I shouldn't buy..  although i still will try and get another pair or two if they end up releasing at HOH..   

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

I already have my pairs cat and showed one of the pairs to my team and they said to buy them one so i had to hunt down three 9.5 since some shiekh are gone with those size. Other than that the 10 10.5 11 12 and 14 size are still good to find. Trust me my pairs are stashed so i do have my pairs bought awhile ago.

haha i know you got yours, im amazed at how you cop on avg btwn 5-10 pairs of the same shoe...you still got those flight clubs etc right? lol nice pickups as always.

the lebrons had to sacrifice and i am running out of room so in order to make room i had to get rid of the clubs for the lebrons. 3 ctk, 1 akrons, 5 dunkmans total on all of them so had to sell the clubs, penny black/red and atlantic, zoom bb2, and probably gonna get rid of kobe 4 just my place is like a huge public storage. I bought about 11 hot toys joker figure, and the lebron i mentioned above, bought p rod 3 doernbecher and black/red, so in order for me to make room i had to get rid of some kicks. Sad as it is it must be done. I thought i can quit but not yet. A shoe addict for life.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom