House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

All colorways of the Air Max Flight 2011 PE still at King of Prussia House of Hoops. I think Cherry Hill House of Hoops might be sold out because I saw a guy on eBay selling full size runs of all four colorways and he was from New Jersey too.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

electric penny 1s are worth making secretive posts about? please tell me he meant something else lol

Fall back kid no one was making any secretive post,I just didn't give any details cause all he had to do is call hoh,plus his question was not if hoh is dropping anything ultra exclusive,just if there's anything worth metioninig that's dropping & electric penny's,2011 jordans & before they were delayed tour kobes were dropping,all worth mentioning in my opinion.

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

electric penny 1s are worth making secretive posts about? please tell me he meant something else lol

Fall back kid no one was making any secretive post,I just didn't give any details cause all he had to do is call hoh,plus his question was not if hoh is dropping anything ultra exclusive,just if there's anything worth metioninig that's dropping & electric penny's,2011 jordans & before they were delayed tour kobes were dropping,all worth mentioning in my opinion.

wasnt trying to sound like an ***, and ur damn right about people needing to just call up places. and i just hate those electric pennys
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DNeou20

any st patty day roses lying around by any chance?!
I don't think HoH carries anything Adidas. I think Chicago area stores are cleaned out or never got them. I got a pair off Eastbay and figured I could get a second pair at a local Footlocker, but no luck.

I need to track down the yellow 1.0s he wore in the All Star game too. I'm hoping the white/grey/red 1.5s stick around for a while.

Originally Posted by joekamel

I don't think HoH carries anything Adidas. I think Chicago area stores are cleaned out or never got them. I got a pair off Eastbay and figured I could get a second pair at a local Footlocker, but no luck.

I need to track down the yellow 1.0s he wore in the All Star game too. I'm hoping the white/grey/red 1.5s stick around for a while.

Someone in the adidas bball thread mentioned the HOH in Serramonte mall in SF has the st. pattys 1.5 adiZero...Not sure on sizes. I had to special order the yellow AS adiZero 1s from a local footlocker, not many shops received that colorway. I was told from a friend at adidas that only around 500-800 pairs or so dropped in the All Star colorway 1.0. Hope this helps you.

The all-stars are at the HOH in daly city and also at the Footlocker at the Great Mall, when I was there this week. The HOH also has the St Patty Dwights. I guess they would be sold out where you are, seeing as how you are in Chicago, home of Derrick Rose
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Someone in the adidas bball thread mentioned the HOH in Serramonte mall in SF has the st. pattys 1.5 adiZero...Not sure on sizes. I had to special order the yellow AS adiZero 1s from a local footlocker, not many shops received that colorway. I was told from a friend at adidas that only around 500-800 pairs or so dropped in the All Star colorway 1.0. Hope this helps you.

Dang I didn't know the All Stars would be so limited. I picked up the all red 1.0s that he wore twice this season (I think once vs Orlando and once on Christmas?). Would have got the All Stars first if I had known since some stores still got the other colorways.

I went to HOuse of Hoops Roosevelt Field and saw the Air Max Uptempo  Highlighter pack  black/pink

^pacmagic- I heard the next HOHSTL gonna be a full store up in the Galleria. I'm not sure, just what I've heard right now.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

I guess they would be sold out where you are, seeing as how you are in Chicago, home of Derrick Rose
laugh.gif
Actually I was surprised how slow his shoes seemed to move until the last couple months. I was sleepin on the All Stars cause his shoes sat on shelves in the past.... although I didn't know they were limited. I don't think I saw any of the St Patty's 1.5s in stores (got mine off Eastbay so I didn't really look). The white 1.0 colorway is starting to be harder to find, but I think the black colorway is still around.

Hopefully I can track down the All Stars in my size soon.

Originally Posted by Funkman

^pacmagic- I heard the next HOHSTL gonna be a full store up in the Galleria. I'm not sure, just what I've heard right now.

Yup....thats exactly where its gonna be.
My boy told me they get 3 pair of shoes for free every month.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I dont know if thats true or not.......But he also said they MAKE them put an insole in EVERY shoe that gets tried on.

What gives!
How come there hasn't been a single Jordan Brand PE released all season long
mad.gif

Been hoping to see a pair of  "Evolution 85" or "PIT High Flyers" in a Celtic's colorway for Ray Allen.
I'm probably in the minority here but I look forward to any PE Team J's for Ray.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Dang I didn't know the All Stars would be so limited. I picked up the all red 1.0s that he wore twice this season (I think once vs Orlando and once on Christmas?). Would have got the All Stars first if I had known since some stores still got the other colorways.

I picked up all the colorways in the 1.0 except for the Black Friday colorway(grey nubuck/carolina blue)

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

I went to HOuse of Hoops Roosevelt Field and saw the Air Max Uptempo  Highlighter pack  black/pink

yeah..... hoh willowbrook in Jersey has em too... might have to get em

Originally Posted by SLP Product

What gives!
mad.gif

Been hoping to see a pair of  "Evolution 85" or "PIT High Flyers" in a Celtic's colorway for Ray Allen.
I'm probably in the minority here but I look forward to any PE Team J's for Ray.
Yeah JB's been slacking and doing too much with the 2011 and the fly wades. They need to show some love to the 3 point king.
pimp.gif

So whats the release line up suppose to be 4 2morrow.....is it still the 3 jordan 2011 and blk/gren foamposites???.......just wonderin because i looked @ the nike release list and none of these were on there....thanks

^corn n SLP. I'm right therre wit y'all. Ray my favorite player in the NBA-point blank!!!
They Finna smash the heat. So maybe after that, they'll drop a Ray PE.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

What gives!
mad.gif

I guess JBC 2011s can somewhat be considered PEs.

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

So whats the release line up suppose to be 4 2morrow.....is it still the 3 jordan 2011 and blk/gren foamposites???.......just wonderin because i looked @ the nike release list and none of these were on there....thanks

Foams don't come out until 5/19.

Back
Top Bottom