House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

So whats the release line up suppose to be 4 2morrow.....is it still the 3 jordan 2011 and blk/gren foamposites???.......just wonderin because i looked @ the nike release list and none of these were on there....thanks

Foams don't come out until 5/19.

The ALL-White  AIr Force One Foamposite  comes out   4/30 as well

All 3 pairs of the 2011s have been postponed till late May. Only the White Pack Foamposite Air Force One is dropping tomorrow.

Originally Posted by ScoopFromTheHoop

Interesting......shipping / production problems or......?

Maybe they gotta ship the jordan apparel that matches the shoes first  to the stores before the shoes drop or they want to give other Jordan shoes a chance to sell before they drop.

I was told by the manager that there have been manufacturing issues with Nike. As per the corporate emails that they recieve on product release dates/updates.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

I picked up all the colorways in the 1.0 except for the Black Friday colorway(grey nubuck/carolina blue)
I was finally able to track down a pair of the All Star 1.0s over the weekend. Thankfully I was able to use my $30 off coupon too. I am passing on the grey/carolina blue cause I don't think he ever wore that colorway... and I'm on the fence for black colorway since I'm not a big fan of black shoes.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by macgyver35

I picked up all the colorways in the 1.0 except for the Black Friday colorway(grey nubuck/carolina blue)
I was finally able to track down a pair of the All Star 1.0s over the weekend. Thankfully I was able to use my $30 off coupon too. I am passing on the grey/carolina blue cause I don't think he ever wore that colorway... and I'm on the fence for black colorway since I'm not a big fan of black shoes.

Nice! That grey/carolina colorway is supposed to be somewhat limited, I know that's sometimes reason enough to buy a shoe, but I'm also passing because I don't think he ever wore it either. 

Originally Posted by Tlong80

any one been to the HOH in K.O.P. yet?

Im trying to get out there this weekend....

Yea, its pretty nice.  Haven't been out there in a couple of weeks, I'll prolly be out there this wkd tho.  Hopefully the release goes smoothly.

ANy infomation of Boston HOH? WHen its going to be open.. And anyone has info on the Dunkman Lebron--Silver/lime green

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

ANy infomation of Boston HOH? WHen its going to be open.. And anyone has info on the Dunkman Lebron--Silver/lime green
i'll only tell you as long as you save me a pair of dunkman's

Here are some pics of what they have at the new HOH at South Coast Plaza. The Year of the Rabbit's went quick!

did this come out at HOH yet?? if yea how much??

getIconLogo.do

Back
Top Bottom