House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

We expect to open one in Chicago
Can't wait.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully more stores mean more product which mean cheaper reseller prices, for those outside these areas.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by tmac360

Originally Posted by exclukicks11

329860016.jpg

329860009.jpg

arnt those dunkamn lebron IV's rare?? danm if i was in NY right now i would def make the trip for those if they still had some left
um eventhough someone just put them on there off of their feet just to play with yall minds.

-Tyler

damn anyone want to get me that blk mamba shirt in a 3xl for retail?plus shipping i heard its like $20 bucks

Originally Posted by Lazy B

As more HoH locations open I believe only a select few will have hard to get exclusives.
So true....I can just see it now...."Dude at my HoH said we not getting them!!" "Can some pick me up a pair at HoH in NY?""My HoH doesn't get anything good
frown.gif
"

^ Especially if they release the Kobe Home & Aways there first.

Too bad I live in Toronto. Someone put a HOH here
laugh.gif
. Like thats every going to happen.

Well im hearin the next up is gonna be the HOH L.V. and I dont really care bout that cause I know the only way to cop good stuffis if my boy RON comes through for me at the CHI town HOH.. I just think they should put ONE at least in big cites Nationwide, not every state but more thanwhat they plan to drop anyway

I HEARD LV WAS ON HOLD AND LA , CHICAGO AND HOUSTON WAS NEXT. JUST WHAT I HEARD FROM SOMEONE THAT WORKS FOR FL

get cha camp gear foaposites hitting hoh on this saterday don't know what color but i heard from a little bird that they were going to be fire maybe morepenny's don't know can someone let me know if this is true.asap

Jason Kidd Maverick Flight 96's are dropping this weekend thats the only confirmed release, but we all know some things come quiet. Have not heard anythingabout foampostites. But there was supposed to be an Ugly Black or Brown/ Army Olive like pair to release. Picks should be in foam thread in retros.

From ISS :

Originally Posted by HouseOfHoops

LA Beverly Center October 9th 2008 to be exact. Then the following is Chicago North Riverside in early November 2008 and also HOUSTON TX Willowbrook Mall this Holiday 2008.

Originally Posted by trooooooph

Went back a few pages and didn't see anything about this. When/are the SVSM Zoom Soldier 2 releasing?

8/23 says Kixandthecity.com along w/ the JKidd ZFs, lebron zs2, and AF180 Barkley "olympic 08" -does any1 have sizing info on the AF180?Barkley's my dude and Fee NEEDS those in a 7, 7.5, or even 8.

Back
Top Bottom