House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

I see we got lil kids on this site with their hatin ways.people needa grow up and stop jockin other heads...lets get some useful info on this site rather thanpeople posting "why is there a line n front of HOH" when dat was over 2 weeks ago

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

smh.gif
x1000 at those fools in the video. They are the reason that people who really have a love for certain sneakers have to go through so much just to get them.

That's a dam shame....
So you're saying people that are more determined than you get you mad?

Originally Posted by smoothkicks90

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

smh.gif
x1000 at those fools in the video. They are the reason that people who really have a love for certain sneakers have to go through so much just to get them.

That's a dam shame....
So you're saying people that are more determined than you get you mad?

No not at all. I'm saying that people who stay in line and buy up 10 pairs of limited shoes for the purpose of reselling them is a shame. I am in noway saying that because I wanted one of those particular shoes that were releasing in the video, I'm just saying that when a store gets, for example, 12pairs of a shoe, and one person buys up half of them and then puts 5 on ebay, then a few other heads who wanted a pair for the love of that sneaker......missedout. And that is why we often have ridiculous reseller prices minutes after a release.

^^^AMEN BRO!!! that's some donkey $hit right there!!! gonna tell me that because someone or some ppl blow their time in front of a store (for resellerpurposes) to kill what used to be a beautiful thing determination? to me, that's called hypebeast greed. there used to be "love" in this hobby,now it's just "a game" to some (more like half). yeah we can point fingers at the greedy hypebeast or we can point fingers at the company makingthe limited items (this time nike), but one thing's for certain, there is hardly any true love any more. i'm not saying that it's totally gone, buttimes are NOT what they used to be...including this board...true story...

The hoh limits 1 per customer. Everyone with more than 1 pair of something had someone waiting in line with them or probably just got back in line.

Watched about 10 seconds of the video. What a waste of 10 seconds of my life. But if you got to hustle money that way, more power to y'all.

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

roll.gif
roll.gif
�yoo i just saw this

First of all if dudes is on the line actin so chumpy and sittin behind 10+ empty chairs (
laugh.gif
) theres no reason to get on "line" in the firstplace.�Secondly, since these *#@!% are struggling on Flight Club for $700 and less in know the dude that copped 10 pairs is scratchin his head hard. ritenow.

Of course those pics are not for real...Somebody went to HOH with like a Size 13 Dunkman and put it on the shelf to gas ya'll!

To all those HOH fans. Here are some pictures of there current inventory. Ofcoarse I can't provide ya with info on future Updates and releases because weall know how crazy %**# get's But atleast if you are passing by you can still cop some of this Olympic gear. For More info On HOH Stuff Just go to http://www.kixandthecity.com/

For those Puerto rican in the forum there are a few kicks made just for the Puerto Rican Olympic team from the jordan brand. More Info AT
http://www.kixandthecity.com/

And More Hyperdunks

Quick Shot of the Jordan Wall

Olympic Display

Olympic Jersey Available At HOH

Limited T- Shirt Just for HOH

Originally Posted by DIDITHEPEST

To all those HOH fans. Here are some pictures of there current inventory. Ofcoarse I can't provide ya with info on future Updates and releases because we all know how crazy %**# get's But atleast if you are passing by you can still cop some of this Olympic gear. For More info On HOH Stuff Just go to http://www.kixandthecity.com/

For those Puerto rican in the forum there are a few kicks made just for the Puerto Rican Olympic team from the jordan brand. More Info AT
http://www.kixandthecity.com/

And More Hyperdunks

Quick Shot of the Jordan Wall

Olympic Display

Olympic Jersey Available At HOH

Limited T- Shirt Just for HOH
Damn thanks for the pics!@! I would've never known what it looks like inside the house of horrors!

Back
Top Bottom