House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by vulkanthekrusader

Originally Posted by R3tro 3

Originally Posted by osubass1

Originally Posted by AsEoP

Its Resell time baby!

your you're not the brightest young chap on this peaceful and lovely messageboard.
fixed.
V 'z da Man so Getoff him cuz B reSlangin any and all Kix...

It's called sarcasm for the other resellers I dont resell jack shiiit
pimp.gif
Its All Good U Beast! LOL!!
laugh.gif

this might be a stupid question, so don't try to son me if it is, do HOH exclusives drop on swoosh.com?

im pretty sure the all-americans are dropping at the end of the year as a limited GR, they were available for us to purchase but my manager didnt like them, ohwell.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

im pretty sure the all-americans are dropping at the end of the year as a limited GR, they were available for us to purchase but my manager didnt like them, oh well.
i heard a HOH release within sept to oct. from a nike rep.

any more info on the LA opening

The Aces would go well with my A&M gear...but they don't do enough for me...

Im holdin out on a Cali/LA NTer grabbin an extra pair of All Americans...

See me via EZ inbox

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Vulkan Check your inbox Sir.

Checked Rock.....

Kobe Pack at HOH LA

1.Snake Pools
2.Ronaldinho
3.Aces
4.Making History

dang oct 9th will be my best pick up day ever if i can get them in my size .... hopefully it will be after school or on a weekend... would love to finally meetsome NT people there - i may just buy and wear a NT shirt at the opening....

forgive my ignorance, what exactly are "ronaldinho" and "making history"

and are those the only 4 that will hit HOH? im still praying for the mambas

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

forgive my ignorance, what exactly are "ronaldinho" and "making history"

and are those the only 4 that will hit HOH? im still praying for the mambas
ronaldhinos
HYDK08-1.jpg

making history
kobe-making-history-nike-hyperdunk-1.jpg

I need those making history's in my life, but I doubt i'll be able to get one unless its via ebay
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

im pretty sure the all-americans are dropping at the end of the year as a limited GR, they were available for us to purchase but my manager didnt like them, oh well.

I hope you are right, I can just ask someone to cop it for me instead of paying HOH resell price.

hey rock, do the all american's have the patent leather toe box?? i wore my rice hyperdunks yesterday and the crease from the patent leather toebox hurtsmy feet. im hoping the all americans arent the same way

people that are going to be at the HOHLA opening please help me out with a pair of snake pool or ace hyperdunks. i will be there just not in time to copmyself. Anyone who can help me pm me and we can arrange a deal.

Back
Top Bottom