House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by spinalbeatz

So when is everyone starting their camp for HoHLA?

Im in line already... were 4th theres 8 dudes behind us
please tell me ur joking...im pretty sure u r.....
ohwell.gif
he's not, im one of the 8 guys WHAT UP BEATZ!
i don't think so, i didn't see any campers yesterday unless i'm looking at the wrong place
laugh.gif

Finally copped my first HOH exclusive ... not planning on making a habit out of it ... but I got these for a steal ... needless to say, I'm veryhappy.
[/img]

anyone going to la house of hoops that can hook me up email me asap, i want all those kobe hd's exept those barcelona ones, let me know im in orange countybut cannot make it , will make it worth your time. Thanks

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Does anyone know what time HOH LA will open? NYC heads, what time does the HOH open for you guys?
I believe it will open at the time the beverly center opens.

How will the opening releases go? I'm pretty sure there will be no camping out since HOH LA is inside the beverly center, will everyone run straight to HOHLA when the mall opens? lol

Yo realtalk.. where is the camping going to happen? They ain't gonna let you stay inside the Bev center... and outside? outside where?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Yo realtalk.. where is the camping going to happen? They ain't gonna let you stay inside the Bev center... and outside? outside where?

Bring your running shoes because I doubt there will be a line outside, there is way too many entrances into the mall to form one line.

Back
Top Bottom