House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by SoleControl

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Originally Posted by KingWonder

has anybody heard any rumors about another HOH opening anywhere else
Chicago in November
pimp.gif
if I'm not mistaken.
Yep at North Riverside, 10 mins. from the crib.
pimp.gif
yeah its like a 20 minute drive for me from the city...but since its in Riverside how are they gonna deal with the line? i guess i'll wait to see what its like at the Beverly center...its a shame they didnt put it downtown on Michigan ave or LaSalle...that woulda been niiiiiiiiiiice
do any of you know the exact address of the place because im going to MOST DEF make the drive down from Milwaukee for the opening.

-Tyler

wow these are things going to be popping up all over the place
does this mean now that nike will make more runs for HOH or just split the run.....

http://www.!%%@%@+@$@*%!.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=179636

i saw on SOLE that the Snake Pools would drop tmmr at HOHNY, anyone want to confirm?

dang misread the article, got over excited i guess sorry fam
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
@ myself

yo, the Lebron VI UWR's are droppin at HoH-NY this saaturday - can anyone cop me a pair in 10.5/11? i'd definitely take care of you and be able toreturn the favor when HoH-Chi opens

let me know...

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ 10/11???? i need a pair

No you don't. You want a pair.

no, i need a pair, my hyperdunks have died on the court, i need a pair for basketball
tired.gif
^ why'd you ever stop playing in ZLV's?!?! best ball shoe ive ever had - i just bought another 3 pairs for the future too.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

do we know an exact date for chicago?

Tyler, I may take that trip with you...
Ok ok i see that and hopefully it would be worth the trip.

-Tyler

Wow! I just wonder how much those HD's with the purple and royal blu on them will go for bc they are dope and I don't even like hyperdunks!

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

yo, the Lebron VI UWR's are droppin at HoH-NY this saaturday - can anyone cop me a pair in 10.5/11? i'd definitely take care of you and be able to return the favor when HoH-Chi opens

let me know...

Same for me - I am good for a sz 10 in the Bron 6 UWR; I got u on the Chicago tip!

Back
Top Bottom