House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

So now that this weekend is over with all the dope releases, what are the next kicks coming out in hoh nyc

college hyperdunks, soldier 2 osu, ambassador, blue chip pes

any pics of the blue chips coming out
are the carons and gays have their numbers on the side like broys and dwills

Originally Posted by ChunkyBoys1

any pics of the blue chips coming out
are the carons and gays have their numbers on the side like broys and dwills
there are no numbers on these two.

anyone know when the UK Hyprdunks drop? I need those badly, will probably have to resort to ebay....if anyone can lookout, id be greatly appreciative.

Originally Posted by ChunkyBoys1

did hohny get this kobe usa shirt>

was it just that kobe shirt that they had at HOH LA or was it all the team usa players? I want thekobe and the lebron (the one that came with the shoes, but i want it without the shoes) shirt one if they had it. did they have a lot of the kobe shirts left?

Not sure if i missed it but any word on when those B.Roys drop?

If anyone is heading out there this weekend and willing to pick those up for me (and or those Oregon Hyperdunks) please lmk. Thanks

the army foams drop this saturday at hohla. During the days leading up to the opening of hohla i was let in the look at the whole display. They originally hadthe army foams on display for sale but i guess changed the plans on the opening day. So they have had them since last week but are confirmed from the employeesto drop this saturday. I asked them today. Im a fedex guy by the way. Our station delivered a good chunk of the hohla merchandise. Im talking hundreds andhundreds of boxes.

Originally Posted by sentinel se7en

the army foams drop this saturday at hohla. During the days leading up to the opening of hohla i was let in the look at the whole display. They originally had the army foams on display for sale but i guess changed the plans on the opening day. So they have had them since last week but are confirmed from the employees to drop this saturday. I asked them today. Im a fedex guy by the way. Our station delivered a good chunk of the hohla merchandise. Im talking hundreds and hundreds of boxes.

ill be making a trip this sat. morning if thats the case.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom