House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by sho3tym

61315042746902765b02eda480136022e8fecf3.jpg

Just received this, get ready Chicago!
Ay Brandon where did you receive this from?

-Tyler

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Guess I'm gonna get to meet some Chicago Nt'ers! Bcuz I'm definately going for the opening!

yea same here man and some milwaukee nt'ers as well as unfortuantly some NYC resellers b.c they were at the LA opener so they will be at our opening.

-Tyler

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

whos camping opening day with me at HOH CHI?

well depends on when it opens...b.c if its convient for me i will but im most def gonna be there

-Tyler

yeah, its at Riverside mall...doubt you'll be able to camp-out like in NY; does anyone have any info on what it was like at HoH-LA? Since it was in theBeverly center its probably gonna be similar...

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

yeah, its at Riverside mall...doubt you'll be able to camp-out like in NY; does anyone have any info on what it was like at HoH-LA? Since it was in the Beverly center its probably gonna be similar...
um i was told by TAKEFLIGHTLIKEMIKE that it went good and thatthere were resellers from NY out there so we should be expecting there to be some at our opening.
mad.gif
sick.gif
nerd.gif

-Tyler

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

yeah, its at Riverside mall...doubt you'll be able to camp-out like in NY; does anyone have any info on what it was like at HoH-LA? Since it was in the Beverly center its probably gonna be similar...

Check the HOH LA thread.
It was outside of a mall as well.
People was there for tue-sat.

And yes UGK
there was, heard they are taking vacation for CHI and going to camp there too.

That Chi HOH is going to be crazy...

The Rep from nike told us at the LA HOH opening that the CHI HOH is going to get a jordan 4 pack all blk/red. No model numbers but damn if done right....couldbe crazy.

Originally Posted by tupac003

The Rep from nike told us at the LA HOH opening that the CHI HOH is going to get a jordan 4 pack all blk/red. No model numbers but damn if done right....could be crazy.
Are you saying that there wont be any numbers like 1-23 just team jordans?

Originally Posted by From Da South06

The Rep from nike told us at the LA HOH opening that the CHI HOH is going to get a jordan 4 pack all blk/red. No model numbers but damn if done right....could be crazy.

He didn't say but he said all the releses will be black and red.

He made it seem that they would drop pe's from each region at the HOH. He said bulls colorways and they would be jordans. He just didn't say what modelnumbers. IT COULD be 1-23 or it could be team Jays. You guys will just have to wait and see.

Originally Posted by From Da South06

He didn't say but he said all the releses will be black and red.

He made it seem that they would drop pe's from each region at the HOH. He said bulls colorways and they would be jordans. He just didn't say what model numbers. IT COULD be 1-23 or it could be team Jays. You guys will just have to wait and see.

Oh ok thanks i cant wait for the HOH of hoops in houston to open up in march!

F*&K ME...going out of town for vacation on the 5th...hopefully my plane gets cancelled.... or the store will push it back a week...dammit

Back
Top Bottom