House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by snearkearcollector

AnyOnE heard ABPUT THIS

the Air Jordan True Flight. Inspired by the Air Jordan 7 (VII) model, the Ray Allen versions sport a black suede upper along with green contrast stitching. The white leather pair with red and blue accents were created for Richard Hamilton of the Detroit Pistons, who has also been shown love by Jordan Brand with PE's As of now there is no release date scheduled but don't be suprised if they were to show up at Footlockers House OF hoops ......... pictures are coming now
good god, please keep that crap out of this forum, go to the Jordan forum to talk about that trash.

Originally Posted by Rafool

I thought the lebron VI black/royal/maize released on saturday....?

according to footlockerunlocked.com, all 3 HOH will have the lebron VI black/royal/maize colorway available today 2/20...click here for the details

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

AnyOnE heard ABPUT THIS

the Air Jordan True Flight. Inspired by the Air Jordan 7 (VII) model, the Ray Allen versions sport a black suede upper along with green contrast stitching. The white leather pair with red and blue accents were created for Richard Hamilton of the Detroit Pistons, who has also been shown love by Jordan Brand with PE's As of now there is no release date scheduled but don't be suprised if they were to show up at Footlockers House OF hoops ......... pictures are coming now
good god, please keep that crap out of this forum, go to the Jordan forum to talk about that trash.
eek.gif
roll.gif

Wow searchinforjays!

If you don't save me an XL we aren't friends anymore!! LOL

I'd text you right now for one if it wasn't like 3am over there.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Wow searchinforjays!

If you don't save me an XL we aren't friends anymore!! LOL

I'd text you right now for one if it wasn't like 3am over there.
LOL....yours wasnt even in the picture...its still in the bag!!!

I need an XXL but ill settle for a XL! If anyone can help me out that would be grreatly appreciated and favor will definetly be returned!!!

Chicago HOH aint got those yet but they said they are expecting them along with the KryptoNate Foamposite Lites!!!!!

=========================================================^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^=========== I'm all over those!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

I need an XXL but ill settle for a XL! If anyone can help me out that would be grreatly appreciated and favor will definetly be returned!!!

Chicago HOH aint got those yet but they said they are expecting them along with the KryptoNate Foamposite Lites!!!!!

=========================================================^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^=========== I'm all over those!
Thanks for the info as always. Maybe I'll run into you when they release.

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

AnyOnE heard ABPUT THIS

eek.gif
roll.gif

ha, I didn't mean for that to sound mean. I just don't want this forum to end up like the Jordan forum. I like this forum and most of the people in it.The Jordan forum is filled with stupid threads and posters who are either under the age of 15 or just ******ed.

^
Would have bought one last night...dang it...but the wifey said it was too ugly.

She made a good point, though, and said if I bought the shirt, next I would have to buy the shoes to match...but I think that's why she said"no," cuz she didn't want me out on a hunt for a shoe that I'd probably pay way too much for if they did release.

She knows me too well.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Keep me posted bro
smile.gif

Originally Posted by marley

Chicago had the 1/2 cent this morning. Only bout 20 pairs. Sold out already.

i went there yesterday but i was told that they only got up to size 10.5 and then it jumped to size 12...no size 11 or 11.5...can anyone who purchased thismorning confirm? cause i need an 11 or 11.5...any info is appreciated

That sucks. I would have wanted a pair. Looks like I'll have to hope that talk of the "general release" coming later comes true.

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

i went there yesterday but i was told that they only got up to size 10.5 and then it jumped to size 12...no size 11 or 11.5...can anyone who purchased this morning confirm? cause i need an 11 or 11.5...any info is appreciated

CONFIRMED!!!!! I was there this morning and they only had a very limited size run...kinda like the Breast Cancer Hyperdunk as far as quantity. That was onlytheir first shipment. I know they are expecting another shipment but they might still not have the sizes people will be looking for. They did not have a size13 but they will be getting a size 15. I tried to look out for other NT'erz but they aint have their size
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Keep me posted bro
smile.gif
Yeah you already know! Also HOH had a very small shipment of the eggplant Foamposite so if you snoozed the first time you might want to hit themup and see if they got your size. I copped a pair today!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom