House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

^ Damn son you are a fixture at the Chi HOH, good stuff. That's how you build relationships with the employees.

wats the word on these:?

[h1]Nike Zoom Lebron VI (6) - Hardwood Classics[/h1]

nike-zoom-lebron-vi-6-hardwood-classics-1.jpg

On January 7th, Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavalier suited up against theCharlotte Bobcats in the their hardwood classics throwback jersey sporting blue, red and yellow and wearing a special make-up of the Nike Zoom Lebron VI (6) to match. New pictures of the Hardwood Classics ZLVI have surfaced revisiting thesneaker in a more detailed look. The front portion of the sneaker features white, while the rest of the Zoom Lebron VI is made up of blue paneling, a yellowswoosh with a red border and finished off with Lebron James signature designs including his logo and "LRJ" at the back. Release is scheduled forMarch 2nd-5th in Hong Kong and will be sold at Asia Quickstrike accounts as well as exclusively at the House of Hoops. Via HK-Kicks.
moz-screenshot.jpg
nike-zoom-lebron-vi-6-hardwood-classics-2.jpg

nike-zoom-lebron-vi-6-hardwood-classics-5.jpg

got this off SNEAKERFILES

I bet you didnt even read it, smh

"Release is scheduled for March 2nd-5th in Hong Kong and will be sold at Asia Quickstrike accounts as well as exclusively at the House of Hoops. "

Originally Posted by snearkearcollector

AnyOnE heard ABPUT THIS

the Air Jordan True Flight. Inspired by the Air Jordan 7 (VII) model, the Ray Allen versions sport a black suede upper along with green contrast stitching. The white leather pair with red and blue accents were created for Richard Hamilton of the Detroit Pistons, who has also been shown love by Jordan Brand with PE's As of now there is no release date scheduled but don't be suprised if they were to show up at Footlockers House OF hoops ......... pictures are coming now
pimp.gif

Saw them today on the display wall at HoH.
Hopefully these will drop.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

guess I just don't like the 2K9,
Vince Im with you .. I haven't liked these since I saw them a while ago.

Nothing against the designer.. but they look like the Jordan VII and that shoe does nothing for me.

Word Rock,
I and a friend of mine think the same on the resemblance of the VII,

nothing special with the 2K9

I almost pulled the trigger on those Mayos. I have yet to try a pair of H2K9s on. Hell, I don't even have H2K8s. I bet they are great ballin' shoes,though.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I almost pulled the trigger on those Mayos. I have yet to try a pair of H2K9s on. Hell, I don't even have H2K8s. I bet they are great ballin' shoes, though.

they are ok for ballin, they lack ankle support...

I almost pulled the trigger on those Mayos. I have yet to try a pair of H2K9s on. Hell, I don't even have H2K8s. I bet they are great ballin' shoes, though.

Ron we just got in the all black huarche 2k9's..comfortable..but they do lack ankle support..as searchin4j's said..

can you return HOH purchases to any footlockers? i have a pair of lebron vi ASG (sz8) my lil bro didnt want.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

they are ok for ballin, they lack ankle support...

u ball?

Originally Posted by bigluzer

can you return HOH purchases to any footlockers? i have a pair of lebron vi ASG (sz8) my lil bro didnt want.

yup, did u get them from LA? cause LA made them final sale i believe

Back
Top Bottom