House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

Obviously you never shipped anything out be4. haha I got no problem making 20 bucks, x 10 times is 200 bucks. Either bout margin or volume.

dmxgod wrote:

Originally Posted by DEpast

damn HOH is setting 2009 on fire. Imma cop me as many USC's and RIP's as I can carry.

Good cuz youll be the only one.
haha all good, cuz imma just throw it on the BAY.
devil.gif
Go ahead make that extra 20-25 bucks..
wink.gif
devil.gif
cause that's what you will b usin to ship these babies out
tongue.gif

Obviously you never shipped anything out be4. haha I got no problem making 20 bucks, x 10 times is 200 bucks. Either bout margin or volume.

laugh.gif
if thats how you make 200 bucks.....
roll.gif

laugh.gif
..Tupac..he doesn't wanna make it the easy way andwork a regular job he rather wait in line for hours on end for a wack shoe to make a few dollars

Oh btw my reseller friend..i do ship quite frequently..so i know the cost of shipping utilizin double boxes and trackin..you will barely break even my friend..

dmxgod wrote:

damn HOH is setting 2009 on fire. Imma cop me as many USC's and RIP's as I can carry.

devil.gif
wink.gif
devil.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Exactly. Thats a lot of work for $200, dude. I think you're better off working at White Castle twice a week than flipping shoes for an AndrewJackson...

Your business practice FTL....

The true flight are so so. I'd only cop the sugar rays if they drop cuz that's my dude. Man it's just the tounge on them things, WACK!!
I might cop a pair of the rips just to trade them. It's on 2morrow for my rice's & usc's. If I get anything else it'll be for 1 or 2 NTersand just some gifts for my folks. I feel like HOH is my pimp, cuz they gonna break me for A LOT of $$$ this month.. LOL..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

dmxgod wrote:

devil.gif
wink.gif
devil.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
..Tupac..he doesn't wanna make it the easy way and work a regular job he rather wait in line for hours on end for a wack shoe to make a few dollars

Oh btw my reseller friend..i do ship quite frequently..so i know the cost of shipping utilizin double boxes and trackin..you will barely break even my friend..

Lol what the heck?

You're not getting 10 pairs of shoes from HOH lol.
Unless you're the super duper beast with your Super Duper Crew

It doesn't cost 20 bucks to ship lol.

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

Originally Posted by K20Lee

Lrrr wrote:

Find a new hobby.

why should i find a new hobby? cause i don't wanna pay double retail? i guess your thought preceeds you cause i am quitting the shoe hobby. so all is good.
happy.gif

lol did you read my post above, what he said made no sense to me either. Also did you read the part about multiple people in this thread alone, hooking people up for retail??

Now lets see what happens
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Somebody please help me with the pearls

HAHA Chicago HOH has a Full Size Run of the Rips...I knew they were a no go!!!!!!!! \

But yeah if yall need something tomorrow hit me up...I'll be up there and unlike NYC and LA, Chicago is lovely for the multiple pair cop!
pimp.gif

Who said anything about working not working another job, and this being the only way to make some cash? I guess if you high rollers are too good to make 200bucks this way, you don't really need a pair of FRESH CRISP KICKS when u pull up in your lambo.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
..Tupac..he doesn't wanna make it the easy way and work a regular job he rather wait in line for hours on end for a wack shoe to make a few dollars

So i guess all the online retailers (big and small) that ship for under 20 bucks are losing money and don't know anything about shipping? Youmust be one of them cats that plastic wrap your kicks, and then plastic wrap the box and then sound proof the room and slap on the bolt locks.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Lol what the heck?

It doesn't cost 20 bucks to ship lol.
apparently you've never had to send a sz 14 any where, eh young vince
wink.gif
Footlocker better stop selling them big sizes, and shipping for 7.99!!! they gonna go down like Citigroup!!
eyes.gif

dang, as much of a fan as i am of RIP. I dunno if those are doing it...anybody know the price?

anybody willing to hook a size 9 of the rips or rays up?

If someone need something for grabs for tomorrow hit me up let me know what you want but let me know by the end of the night. I am willing to help out i wontcharge nothing too crazy. Just trying to help out
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

If someone need something for grabs for tomorrow hit me up let me know what you want but let me know by the end of the night. I am willing to help out i wont charge nothing too crazy. Just trying to help out
glasses.gif
$110 mark up is no hook up
eyes.gif

so anyone that can help me out at cost, i need USCs and/or Rices in 12 11.5 or 11........ i am flooded with things to do from 6am till 8pm.... volleyball clubwork and some volunteering
frown.gif

hit me up if anyone needs something, I might not throw them on the bay! Kid Lebron, I will see what my dogs can do.

Those RIP trueflights are ridiculous. How unoriginal has jordan brand become that their new designs look like frankenstein versions of older J's. They needto come up with something original and fresh.

Anybody got line updates?

It rained where I am at so hopefully it won't rain tomorrow.

I just rolled up to HoH LA. I'm not trying to create hype but there's 25-30 people in line, I head counted 27. Everyone has lawn chairs and someone hasan air mattress for him and his girl
laugh.gif

Who am I to judge, but most of them looked like typical beasts. I'm going to pass, and just pay re-seller prices later for the SC's. I'm sad cuz iwanted to rep my school but oh well
frown.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Anybody got line updates?

It rained where I am at so hopefully it won't rain tomorrow.

I just rolled up to HoH. there's 25-30 people in line I head counted 27. Everyone has lawn chairs and someone has an air mattress for him and his girl
laugh.gif

Who am I to judge but most of them looked like typical beasts. I'm going to pass, and just pay re-seller prices later for the SC's. I'm sad cuz i wanted to rep my school but oh well
frown.gif

25 to 30 people already? LOL

I think I may do the same. I don't feel like dealing with that mess.

I know were not supposed to post live auction links...

But yall have to look at this

http://cgi.ebay.com/LEBRON-VI-KOBE-...ryZ63850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That's why there is 25 to 30 people there now. SMH.....

Back
Top Bottom