House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

LINE ALREADY? thats BS i was so looking forward for my pair of USC's. But i will still try. If not there is always the supreme shop, ill go check that out.

Aiight yall im hitting the sack but will be at Chicago HOH coppin so if yall need somethin hit me up but be on your messages cause you gonna need to make themove immediately following my response......yall know how i do!

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^Supreme shop for the Kobes?

You know they're a HoH "exclusive" right?
laugh.gif
Haha yea of course i know that. but i was going to go tosupreme anyways their new spring line came out thursday, i just want to get a sweater i liked. But thats besides the point. I will still try HOHLA see hwtasleft.

Looks like I will be paying reseller prices...

I am not in any of these cities and the only person that said he could help me out told me $260 on the Lebrons so I will take my chances...

Have fun camping!!!

YO I GOT UP HERRE ALL ERRLY. I THOUGHT THEY OPENED ERRLY ON RELEASE DAYS!!
no line, no workers. I'm sittin herre chillin n watchin the old folks walk like fithy-leven laps around the mall.
The security cam just snapped a shot of me sittin herre...LOL.. I started to snap one back with the iPhone... Umm naw they might call the boys.
I ain't drive no 300+ miles to get arrested.

Derrtys I'm just runnin my mouf tryn to kill time ya dig?

Fa sho
I'm herre with the black n white STL cap. See ya when u get herre. It's plenty of space..LOL

Man that 5hr energy juice is starting to wear off. If I fall asleep n wake to people walkin in da store... "it's gone be TROUBLE,TROUBLE."(Bernie Mac voice)

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Aiight yall im hitting the sack but will be at Chicago HOH coppin so if yall need somethin hit me up but be on your messages cause you gonna need to make the move immediately following my response......yall know how i do!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

out here with vince at hohla.

typical bunch of beast that call themselves hustlers up front.

1 hour till melt down

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

I'm up here at HOH Chicago the line is gone and they still got pairs!!! Get your order in now thy I'm here before I leave!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

btw, any HOHNY update?? the beasts were out there as usual?

Good lookin out upandcomin and thanks to mjscollected for my uscs and rice Kobe 4s

Vince I feel guilty bro LOL

thanks to ToroTrigger, OnlyMjsCollected and V1nsanity for all your help...grand total 2 svsm's and a HWC...can't wait to see them in person....

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Good lookin out upandcomin and thanks to mjscollected for my uscs and rice Kobe 4s

Vince I feel guilty bro LOL

Originally Posted by sho3tym

thanks to ToroTrigger, OnlyMjsCollected and V1nsanity for all your help...grand total 2 svsm's and a HWC...can't wait to see them in person....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thats what NT is all about
pimp.gif

Franky..kudos to you
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom