House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

I hope they do release here in the US. I live in orlando and SOLEFLy in Miami got them. I was going to make the drive but they were doing a raffle, so I could have done all that and still not got a pair. How a a shop that wasnt a HOH got them IDK

Originally Posted by rareair45

Still boggles me that the Euro HOH received the Rays but only US boston is getting them.
Ray Allen was in Europe for the Quai54 Tournament, makes perfect sense!

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Question, never been to a HOH before, whats the closest one to Yankee Stadium and is it worth the drive to go?
there is two hoh in nyc one on 125th st and 34th st.  It really comes down to what you are looking for

at HOH Dallas, North Park Center:
201107231735362.jpg
201107231734502.jpg

Footlocker in Arden Fair Mall in Sacramento is under renovation and I believe it is on it's way to becoming House of Hoops.

ANYONE KNOW WHY THERE ARE 5 PEOPLE LINED UP IN FRONT OF HOH NYC?

PLEASE DON'T TELL ME FOR UGLY GR PINE FOAMS OR FOR THAT UGLY LEBRON MIAMI NIGHTS WHICH WILL BE GR IN OCT.........

COULDN'T SEEM TO FIGURE IT OUT WHETHER OR NOT TO JUMP IN LINE.

Honolulu is opening one soon this month or so they say, it already has the wall and HOH covering so it's being built. It's at Ala Moana Center, and no info on any special releases or restocks of past heat. Being that we are stranded on this rock, we might just get shafted... Hey I am appreciative though.

HOH Willowbrook, NJ was shut down due to floods for a wk +, but I believe they're back in business.

Originally Posted by Delaneyj1

HOH Willowbrook, NJ was shut down due to floods for a wk +, but I believe they're back in business.
They opened back up on the 3rd.  Released 240 pairs of pines and got wiped out in like 2 hours.

Originally Posted by xavdiesel

Honolulu is opening one soon this month or so they say, it already has the wall and HOH covering so it's being built. It's at Ala Moana Center, and no info on any special releases or restocks of past heat. Being that we are stranded on this rock, we might just get shafted... Hey I am appreciative though.
Yup, soon.
happy.gif

Talked with the manager of the Willowbrook HOH a couple weeks ago. He mentioned there would be a QS of the Ray Allen 13's. *Streets Is Watching*

Can one of my NYC ninjas snap a quick pic of the 2011 Hyperdunks they have on display? I saw them but the guy was hawking me wit my phone. Much appreciated!

Don't know if I am late, but Sacramento is getting a HOH store in Arden.
Yes I am late. Noticed Mister916 said it in the previous page.

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

Can one of my NYC ninjas snap a quick pic of the 2011 Hyperdunks they have on display? I saw them but the guy was hawking me wit my phone. Much appreciated!

NEXT TIME JUST SNAP THE PIC...WHAT THEY GONNA DO THROW YOU OUT AND BAN YOU FROM THE STORE??

Spoiler [+]
NOT YELLING CAPS LOCK IS BRKN ON THIS KEYBOARD

IF THEY ASK SAY YOUR TAKING IT FOR YOUR LIL BROTHER TO PICK OUT SO YOU CAN BUY..

Well it looks like Vegas is gonna have two HOH's, just a few minutes away from each other. Crazy...

anybody have any info on the new HOH opening inside the topanga mall? like what shoes they're gonna have in stock possibly?

Back
Top Bottom