House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

i need a sz 14 mamba in the worse way. doesnt seem like they released that size in china because the resellers only go up to 12.

Originally Posted by fLiGhT8

i need a sz 14 mamba in the worse way. doesnt seem like they released that size in china because the resellers only go up to 12.

If you know someone in NY, they're releasing a grip of them tommorrow. Don't know if they have your size, but worth a try.

What are the chances that the Mamba's will be available past Saturday? Maybe Sunday? I come into NYC on Saturday evening, I'm moving there but there isno way I'm going to head out to HOH's the same day but I may be able to stop by on Sunday.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

What are the chances that the Mamba's will be available past Saturday? Maybe Sunday? I come into NYC on Saturday evening, I'm moving there but there is no way I'm going to head out to HOH's the same day but I may be able to stop by on Sunday.
no offense but probably no chance in hell u already know how it is in HOH

If the Mamba's drop tomorrow, anyone wanna help me out and pick up a 10.5 for me
nerd.gif

I'm on the other coast and no HOH's out in Cali... Yet *crosses fingers*

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

What are the chances that the Mamba's will be available past Saturday? Maybe Sunday? I come into NYC on Saturday evening, I'm moving there but there is no way I'm going to head out to HOH's the same day but I may be able to stop by on Sunday.
no offense but probably no chance in hell u already know how it is in HOH
no offense taken, and ur right haha.

is there a line in front of HOH right now?

and if the resellers were smart, the mambas will hardly make them any money considering theyre only going for $230 shipped on ebay.

Copped my AF180 "Philly Cheesesteaks" w/ no problem. Parked on a fire hydrant n all. Shouts 2 the LEGEND, Baby Tyson for the lead n help securing em.So sexy. Pics later! AF180s, FTW!

If anyone in NY can pick up a pair of sz 12 olympic air more uptempos for me itd be greatly appreciated.
please pm me.

ok here is the scoop. the max size dropped for friendlies and mamba were 12. I dropped by 1230 in the noon and the guys had enough in stock!

so anyone looking for sizes larger might have to look online or wait and hope they will drop again!!!!!

Originally Posted by spawn2306

ok here is the scoop. the max size dropped for friendlies and mamba were 12. I dropped by 1230 in the noon and the guys had enough in stock!

so anyone looking for sizes larger might have to look online or wait and hope they will drop again!!!!!
They still have mambas at HOH?

Back
Top Bottom