House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by air23forlife

Any release news on HOH Chi town?
You would have to speak with somebody that works there.

I nike rep that was at HOHLA told me there MIGHT be a jordan 4 pack with all the colorways being black and red. They didn't say what model numbers so who knows what happens.

seriously, i might fly to chi town if there are some limited Jz for chi town xclu. thanks for the info.

I nike rep that was at HOHLA told me there MIGHT be a jordan 4 pack with all the colorways being black and red. They didn't say what model numbers so who knows what happens.

Prolly Jordan Team Shoes!

tired.gif

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Prolly Jordan Team Shoes!

talked to my guy and he said
Not sure which 4 pack he was talking about but there are some crazy Jordans dropping over the next month. The buyer is out so I'm not sure which ones (if any) are Chicago exclusives but some will definitely make their way out to L.A.

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

so is hohny releaseing the texas and oregon hd this weekend?

i wish... dont know whats the deal with those 2 sneakers... i know that the oregons dropped at HOH LA and a NT in oregon...

im like huh?... didn't they say HOH NY they was suppose 2 drop?..

and no 1 heared anything about the texas joints...

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Not sure which 4 pack he was talking about but there are some crazy Jordans dropping over the next month. The buyer is out so I'm not sure which ones (if any) are Chicago exclusives but some will definitely make their way out to L.A.

Truth....

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Truth....

yea i hope that is the truth b.c if it is i would DEF be making the trip down from Milwaukee.

-Tyler

FYI:
The HOHNYC's 1 Year Anniversary will Kick Off with New Releases and "Re-Releases" THROUGH OUT each day of the week starting Monday 11/17 to theEnd of the Week Next week.....

info sounds good... hopefully HOH NY gets some Oregons and Texas Hyperdunks...

some kevin durant VIS air (home) would be nice.... lol

Yoo, Sir Charles came to HoH NY last year, and he is so cool. I got to meet him and talked with him for a good while. He got stumped, when I asked him, whatwas his favorite shoe. My man was enjoying himself, more than the peoples. Yall are gonna love his presence
laugh.gif
. Also, Kenny Smith, Chris Mullin, Dr. J, DavidLee, Wilson Chandler, Eddy Curry, Stephen A. Smith made appearances.

they made them, but only in wht and they looked bobo as hell!!! the bball sun was cut off cause they ran it into the piping.

here's a pic of the nash. you can see what i'm talkin about the incomplete bball sun. like i said, i don't remember seeing a blk barkley evermade.
KSPS97R13_W.jpg

Back
Top Bottom