Houston Heads... What are some NICE Restaurants?

This dude said Cheddars
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Cheddars is on the same level as Aquarium, Landry's, etc. IMO.

Real Upscale:

I like Perry's. Be prepared to drop at least 50 per person though. Steak are all around 35-50.
Fogo De Chao is a fun restaurant too. They bring out endless assortment of meats to your table and cut it off a skewer. I think you have to pay $50 per person for the buffet/endless meat.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

This dude said Cheddars
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Real Upscale:

I like Perry's. Be prepared to drop at least 50 per person though. Steak are all around 35-50.
Fogo De Chao is a fun restaurant too. They bring out endless assortment of meats to your table and cut it off a skewer. I think you have to pay $50 per person for the buffet/endless meat.
Yeah I have heard alot about Fogo De Chao.

Perrys... I have heard of that. Ill have to try that.

This dude said Cheddars
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Real Upscale:

Yeah I have heard alot about Fogo De Chao.

Perrys... I have heard of that. Ill have to try that.

This dude said Cheddars
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Real Upscale:

What's wrong with Cheddars? He said Nice not up-scale. Every Cheddars that I've been to has been nice. They're clean and the ambiance is cool.

This dude said Cheddars
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Real Upscale:

What's wrong with Cheddars? He said Nice not up-scale. Every Cheddars that I've been to has been nice. They're clean and the ambiance is cool.

Not from Houston, but had Vic and Anthony's when I visited. It's a really good steak house downtown withinwalking distance of the Convention Center and baseball field...but pricey.
I ran into T Mac having dinner with Clyde Drexler there.

Not from Houston, but had Vic and Anthony's when I visited. It's a really good steak house downtown withinwalking distance of the Convention Center and baseball field...but pricey.
I ran into T Mac having dinner with Clyde Drexler there.

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

This dude said Cheddars
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Real Upscale:

im trying to find out whats wrong with landrys!
laugh.gif
i had thelobster and steak dinner and it was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

This dude said Cheddars
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Real Upscale:

im trying to find out whats wrong with landrys!
laugh.gif
i had thelobster and steak dinner and it was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Vic and Anthony's, Smith and Wolensky's, Perry's--those are some of the more expensive ones. I happen to like Maggiano's just because I am ahuge fan of pasta. Palazzo's, Ruggles, and most other small restaurants on Westheimer near/around River Oaks are fine-dining. If you like Sushi, you maywant to try my friend's place: Crave Sushi (in Midtown).

Cheesecake factory and all the other places like that are typically nice and have good food, but fine dining snobs won't approve because they're majorchain restaurants.

Vic and Anthony's, Smith and Wolensky's, Perry's--those are some of the more expensive ones. I happen to like Maggiano's just because I am ahuge fan of pasta. Palazzo's, Ruggles, and most other small restaurants on Westheimer near/around River Oaks are fine-dining. If you like Sushi, you maywant to try my friend's place: Crave Sushi (in Midtown).

Cheesecake factory and all the other places like that are typically nice and have good food, but fine dining snobs won't approve because they're majorchain restaurants.

check out bjs chicago style pizza by willowbrook mall...its pretty good and they have a local beer sample platter they give you 4 different beers at once haha

check out bjs chicago style pizza by willowbrook mall...its pretty good and they have a local beer sample platter they give you 4 different beers at once haha

Back
Top Bottom