Houston Hookups VOL. Houston I need a Macbook Pro

So I was going through General and saw Hookups Thread.

Thought I would make a Houston and see what hookups you all got.

I have a Footlocker/Champs/Footaction hookup. That's about it.

What yall got?

Find a Teacher Or Student if your looking for a new mac book.
With I.D. you get a discount.

I'm already a student. So I can get the $100 discount but I need a bigger discount. It will still be over 2G's with tax and other stuff like a case.

i can get HID conversion kits for the 75 a set they are TView brand any bulb size from 6k to 12k in brightness any other is special order possibly more and ihave a good car audio/video connect hit me with a pm local meet up only

Originally Posted by rockenjayz247

-hook up at footlocker!!
- best buy!!

I need a hook up at the Sprint Store!!

Which best buy location? I want a new DSLR camera

Originally Posted by Spaghetti89

So I was going through General and saw Hookups Thread.

Thought I would make a Houston and see what hookups you all got.

I have a Footlocker/Champs/Footaction hookup. That's about it.

What yall got?

what side of town are you on? I need a FL/Champs/FA hookup too

4 triple a batteries in a shirt.......sorry bro, but im definitely gonna have to give you the
indifferent.gif
if you rockin that

Anyone with a Verizon Hookup??
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

If you do, I got Footlocker Inc. on lock, And I have the Genecso hook up as well which is Lids and Journeys.

PM me.

Is there anyone out there that works at FA/FTL/Champs? I need help gettng th Volts with the EA discount. I'll tip.

Originally Posted by infamous54

Is there anyone out there that works at FA/FTL/Champs? I need help gettng th Volts with the EA discount. I'll tip.

Me too, F&F this weekend again I heard. Anyone got any connects at Willowbrook or the Galleria hit me up. I got you at Abercrombie and Fitch lol I work atthe Willowbook Mall one

Originally Posted by PSingh

Me too, F&F this weekend again I heard. Anyone got any connects at Willowbrook or the Galleria hit me up. I got you at Abercrombie and Fitch lol I work at the Willowbook Mall one
lol, I work at Willowbrook mall too. But I dont wear Abercrombie and Fitch.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Originally Posted by PSingh

Me too, F&F this weekend again I heard. Anyone got any connects at Willowbrook or the Galleria hit me up. I got you at Abercrombie and Fitch lol I work at the Willowbook Mall one
lol, I work at Willowbrook mall too. But I dont wear Abercrombie and Fitch.
laugh.gif

Where do you work in Willowbrook? I don't wear Abercrombie either lol I just bought 2-3 shirts for work lol I'm more of a Polo guy

Back
Top Bottom