Houston Rockets 09-10 Season 42-40 See you next season

Anybody peep the new Yahoo article, basically saying they're trying to trade TMac and how they don't want him back? Even willing to tack on contractsto unload him
smh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Anybody peep the new Yahoo article, basically saying they're trying to trade TMac and how they don't want him back? Even willing to tack on contracts to unload him
smh.gif
Yeah, I read that too. Always making Aldeman and Morey into some badguys against T-Mac. Not sure what is real and fake anymore...

Good win tonight. Similar to the first game they played against the Warriors this year with the Warriors having a chance to win or tie at the end. Both timesthey failed to execute and the Rockets got the win.

go tmac!

I'm honestly not sure what to make of this T-Mac situation anymore but it would stupid for us to take on any bad contracts though. I've always said Itrust in Morey making the right moves and at this point I don't see T-Mac back in a Rocket's uniform. Him and the team are at odds and I don't seethis situation being fixed.

Tough loss, Andre freakin Miller of all people was killin us with those jumpers
smh.gif

Sup? We'll trade you guys Eddy Curry + Mobley (Insurance) for Tmac.....Deal?

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Sup? We'll trade you guys Eddy Curry + Mobley (Insurance) for Tmac.....Deal?
indifferent.gif

Knicks fans stay with the wack trades. Jeez.

Bad loss for the Rockets today. Tough tough injury for Oden though.

Latest news suggest that T-Mac might eventually be allowed to play, but he has to come off the bench first. Better than nothing.

Wish Oden the best of luck.

But what's good with my boy T-Mac. Haven't heard anything about his return to the floor.

Any news rurmors.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

let my man tmac play. it can't be any worse than watching ariza/battier/brooks stinking up the joint offensively.

ariza is shooting 38% for the year for god sakes. a one-legged tmac could have done that.

are u serious??? tmac shoots about 40%. quit bsing

Tough loss man, and I was hoping we'd build on that streak but we gotta move on.

And maybe this thing has been blown out of proportion.
PORTLAND, Ore. - Rick Adelman and Tracy McGrady finally came to an agreement.

They had been speaking often enough that when talking about when McGrady would make his season debut, they were sounding alike, even using some of the same phrasing. So when Adelman tossed out the idea of McGrady playing Wednesday against LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers, McGrady agreed that might not be the best way to begin his comeback from microfracture surgery.

"I told him I could throw him out there against LeBron next Wednesday, see what level he's at," Adelman said facetiously. "He didn't think that was a good idea until he's completely healthy."

McGrady said Saturday that he completely understands the team's plan for him and that comments attributed to him from the Skillzlab Web site were old and out of date and that he no longer has any questions about where he fits in the Rockets' thinking.

"We had a talk," McGrady said. "That (the video in which he said he did not know his status) was at a time I didn't know what was going on. I didn't know what my status was. I talked to coach. I know what it is.

"I feel good about the talk we had and where we stand and what he's trying to do. He's looking out for me and my best interests as far as getting back on the basketball court. And because we have a young team, we just can't throw me out there like that. I'm looking forward to getting a few more practices in and seeing what happens."

No timetable
Adelman said there is no timetable for McGrady's return, but he said he does not want to bring McGrady back for four games in five nights - a stretch the Rockets begin Dec. 15 - but that when McGrady does come back, it likely will be off the bench.

"We anticipate him playing," Adelman said. "It's our 20th game. It's not like we're 60 games into it and he hasn't played. This is the toughest, toughest part of our schedule. It's a ton of games, and a ton of games on the road. There's so many questions I want to be sure we have answers. Right now, medically, everything looks good. Now, it's how does he keep improving?

"We talked. I think the thing that was confusing on his part was leading up to the magical 23rd date (when McGrady had an MRI exam and practiced). It was strictly a medical situation. Until that was done, it wasn't going to be an issue to me. Maybe I should have talked to him about that, made that more where he could understand that. After that, we're moving forward.

"I told him, there are a lot of issues here because of last year, in and out of the lineup. When he does come back, how many minutes will he play? It has to be a positive thing for him and us when he does come back. Last year, we could do that. If he comes in and we change everything, this team is much more fragile. In my mind, I have to be sure this is the best thing for him and the best thing for us when we do bring him back."

Adelman said because he assumed there would be no uncertainty before Nov. 23 that he let the Rockets' doctors and general manager Daryl Morey keep up with McGrady's status. McGrady, however, targeted Nov. 18 and was in uniform after the inactive list was completed.

'A tough situation'
"I told him … maybe I made a mistake because I wasn't involving me at the time (McGrady was frustrated). We talked last week, and I told him that and I think he felt better with that. It's a tough situation.

"The more we can play at a decent level and work him back in, the better off we are in the long run. I know it's going to keep coming up, but it's what's best for the whole group, him included."

Originally Posted by BangDak

bleh, i hate real gms trade checker. for soem reason, it never lets me do 4 team deals.
anyway, what i had in mind,
Houston Receives: RIP Ham, Mobley, Duhon
Det Receives: Jefferies, Hinrich
NYK Receives: TT, Tmac
Bulls Recieves: Kwame Brown, Dlee, Nate, Chris Wilcox, +Jonas Jerebko

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not sure if contracts match, i added it through the salary ratio. everything worked out. hopefully thats the same
laugh.gif
what i wrote in the knicks thread. i think it works out for all teams, except chitown gets a huge amount of bigs
laugh.gif

bleh, i hate real gms trade checker. for soem reason, it never lets me do 4 team deals.
anyway, what i had in mind,
Houston Receives: RIP Ham, Mobley, Duhon
Det Receives: Jefferies, Hinrich
NYK Receives: TT, Tmac
Bulls Recieves: Kwame Brown, Dlee, Nate, Chris Wilcox, +Jonas Jerebko

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not sure if contracts match, i added it through the salary ratio. everything worked out. hopefully thats the same
laugh.gif
what i wrote in the knicks thread. i think it works out for all teams, except chitown gets a huge amount of bigs
laugh.gif
Trade sucks for the Rockets. Again, the Rockets need a legit go-to-player for the close games where Brooks and Ariza are just not ready to createand take the last shot. Nothing against Rip Hamilton, but he needs a PG to set him up. Mobley and Duhon don't help the Rockets.

Rockets are not trading with the Knicks unless you are offering David Lee. Actually, the Knicks offer nothing to the Rockets. No center, no legit star likeT-Mac.

Great win tonight, although we struggled on the offensive end in the second half.

Ariza and AB
pimp.gif

And no one knows for sure when T-Mac is coming back, I know everyone's anxious to see him on the court.

And I can't wait til he actually gets on the court so we don't have to speculate anymore and keep discussing the same damn question about whenhe'll return.

I didn't even know this thread was still alive. Someone care to fill me in on the whole Ariza getting ejected story? I'm trying to find highlightsright now

Ariza was like 0-9 and had 4 turnovers. Got the ball stolen from DeRozan and swung with his elbow behind DeRozan's head.

Not surprisingly, Ariza missed
laugh.gif

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4742381
FOUR back-to-backs in a span of two weeks.
The teams the Rockets are playing against: Nuggets, Cavs, Magic (all on the second game of a back-to-back), Mavs, Thunder, Pistons, Nets, and Clippers.
smh.gif
at this ridiculous schedule, at least this means an easy schedule for the second half of the season.

T-Mac is back!

Good win tonight against the Pistons. Even with T-Mac playing for 7ish minutes, he did not destroy the chemistry or even claimed he is finally back andhealthy. He should refrain from talking when playing against the Pistons.

No Ariza, no problem. Chase was huge tonight! Those rebounds are just extras. And 5 dimes!

At Denver tomorrow. Big game. Will be tough.

Back
Top Bottom