Houston Rockets 09-10 Season 42-40 See you next season

I'm taking it upon myself to make this thread again, last year it was made by me but late in the season
laugh.gif

Go Rockets!!!!

[table][tr][td]April[/td][td]Opponent[/td][td]Time[/td][td]Local TV[/td][td]Nat TV[/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 04[/td][td] @ Indiana   [/td][td] 5:00pm[/td][td] FSNHOU[/td][td] 
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 06[/td][td] @ Memphis   [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] KTXH[/td][td] 
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 07[/td][td] vs Utah [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] FSNHOU[/td][td] 
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 09[/td][td] vs Charlotte [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] KTXH[/td][td] 
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 11[/td][td] @ Phoenix   [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] FSNHOU[/td][td] 
broadcast_NBATV.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 12[/td][td] @ Sacramento   [/td][td] 9:00pm[/td][td] FSNHOU[/td][td] 
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 14[/td][td] vs New Orleans [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] FSNHOU[/td][td] 
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td][/tr][/table]

The Aaron Brooks and Luis Scola show!

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2009-2010 Houston Rockets ...

Can't wait for the season to start, its gonna be a tough first month though. I'm still mad the Rockets didn't get any national TVgames
smh.gif
(NBATV doesn't count). Gonna be a great gameagainst Portland tomorrow.

LET'S GO ROCKETS!

let's go. AB tore them a new one last year, he's gonna do it again. let's shock 'em this year.

hopefully my boy tmac makes a cameo on the bench
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jbc12

Can't wait for the season to start, its gonna be a tough first month though. I'm still mad the Rockets didn't get any national TV games
smh.gif
(NBATV doesn't count). Gonna be a great game against Portland tomorrow.

LET'S GO ROCKETS!
laugh.gif
why would they when both Yao and Tmac is out.?

smh.gif
at me for choosing Trevor as my starting SF in fantasy not knowing that Lamarhad SF and PF eligibility in fantasy with 20 teams. Odom was picked the second after I drafted Trevor. SMH.

Trevor, please produce.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by jbc12

Can't wait for the season to start, its gonna be a tough first month though. I'm still mad the Rockets didn't get any national TV games
smh.gif
(NBATV doesn't count). Gonna be a great game against Portland tomorrow.

LET'S GO ROCKETS!
laugh.gif
why would they when both Yao and Tmac is out.?

True, but damn even the Timberwolves have a national TV game
ohwell.gif

always goin for the rockets... hopefully we make the playoffs and yao returns

no nation coverage is suspect...

^ its cause yaos not playing, so when he isnt playing, network probably thinks the asians population in china is not going to watch

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

^ its cause yaos not playing, so when he isnt playing, network probably thinks the asians population in china is not going to watch
Huh? People in China do not watch NBA games off ABC, ESPN, or TNT. They have their own channels... Especially, if we talking about Yao and theRockets.

No national games? Damn I'm not going to be able to catch hardly any games this year. SMH!

This David Anderson guy looks like the dude you'd find standing behind a Home Depot selling meth.

Back
Top Bottom