Tue, Dec 27
@
Mavericks
8:30 PM

Fri, Dec 30
vs
Clippers
8:00 PM

Next 5 games. Beat the teams you're supposed to beat (Suns twice and Dallas), and steal one from either Memphis or LAC. But honestly, after giving the Spurs a gift last night, the Rockets should just try to take all five games. The West is wide open and I don't feel at all these Rockets are just a 6-8th seed team.

pimp.gif

Brewer needs to get off this team already. Tired of him being inserted at random times and not making a single contribution. He has to be one of the worst players in the league that gets a reasonable amount of minutes.

Today
@
Suns
9:00 PM

Fri, Dec 23
@
Grizzlies

Mon, Dec 26
vs
Suns

Tue, Dec 27
@
Mavericks
8:30 PM

Fri, Dec 30
vs
Clippers

Next 5 games. Beat the teams you're supposed to beat (Suns twice and Dallas), and steal one from either Memphis or LAC. But honestly, after giving the Spurs a gift last night, the Rockets should just try to take all five games. The West is wide open and I don't feel at all these Rockets are just a 6-8th seed team.

Yea bro we really should be thinking take all those. except maybe LAC, but go in with the mindset of sneaking one from them

I thought tonight was big for our identity. Was low key a must win imo.

Booker didn't have to do Wiltj like that on the last possession tho :lol:

Never thought we would be 22-8 at this point of the season lol.

Harden for MVP and D'Antoni as COTY is very much in reach.

Brewer needs to get off this team already. Tired of him being inserted at random times and not making a single contribution. He has to be one of the worst players in the league that gets a reasonable amount of minutes.

Yeah man it's embarrassing now. I understood McHale was a fan of Brewer so that's why he was here but this guy is def to me of the worst players in the NBA currently

We should be on a 12 game win streak right now but I'm just being petty cuz of Ariza at this point :lol:

Started this comeback way too late. Should have never had to come back in the first place. They let a bunch of 2K MyPlayers off the Grizzlies bench burn them

Trez really sucks trying to play the Capela role :lol:

He's trying :lol:

Yea he's just not supposed to be playing a huge guy like Gasol :lol: Ryno actually did a good job on him as they both have the same footspeed. He's not who beat the Rockets though, it was Conley in the first half, and their bench. All those faceless guys they have were scoring way more than they should have.

The turnovers were trash too. They came at the wrong time.

Last edited:
The 0-11 stretch to start the second quarter did us in, as did Harden picking up some bogus fouls.

Glad they didn't bs in this game. Just took care of business, and got some guys to get a rest to prepare for the second half of the back to back vs Dallas. Cool to see Chinanu get some PT and debut his FTs as well :lol: and he hit them flawlessly

Back
Top Bottom