Houston Rockets Thread '19 Preseason - The Tweet Seen Around The World

In news that I'm sure everyone saw coming

Despite my absolute disgust for him, he has grown into a solid player overtime, is clearly better than MCW, and currently better than Knight. Knight still needs to get into NBA shape.

Good game back and forth and a good win. Glad to see them make enough plays at the end to take the lead and hold onto it.

^Yea that 8 man rotation had me fuming, but that pretty much played well throughout. I really don't get it. MDA actually has a planned offense, but he continues to do that Kevin McHale garbage of shrinking the lineup and that is infuriating. Clark could've easily gotten minutes tonight, especially if OKC is having guys named Diallo, Nader, and Ferguson out there. Good showing for Rivers today. Outside of some weak fouls, he did exactly what he was supposed to do, and did a bunch of it in crunch time. Good to see. I'm still a bit nauseous, but maybe he can win me over like Jason Terry :lol:

Good game overall though. A lot of intensity and energy despite one of the main cogs being out. This should really be an indictment on OKC.

Last edited:
Guys we just dodged a bullet by picking up AR. Thank God :lol:. He’ll come up big when CP3 comes back too and they gotta not rush him back at all.

My gf and her friends went to the Rockets game decked out in their Celtics gear
200.gif

Thing is, he had a similar run last December or January I believe. People forget about it by April-June though. That’s why lebron was getting so much more mvp noise right before voting last season. Factor in how much hate harden’s been getting already this season and voter fatigue...I highly doubt he’d win it again. It’s bs, but it is what it is. There’s no doubt in my mind he’s the front runner right now though.

Bron my guy but it's crazy how the hate intensified once Harden dropped a 50 pt trip dub and a win on him and the Lakers.

Media really hurt, they can't hide it. :rofl:

It’s so obvious :rofl: :rofl: actual credible news outlets are even pissed about it.

Didn't like the move to LA either, but felt didn't watch him here in Houston. My guess was Portland, but might have lucked out there as well.

For a player like Harden he gotta forget chasing the MVPs. Where’s the chip at and the beasting in the playoffs my man.

Anthony Davis being locked up and scored on by Harden damn near the entire game :rofl: :rofl: this team was playing at such a frantic pace defensively, it was great to see, a ton of energy. Hopefully EG isn't out long, if at all. Haven't heard an update yet. Will be interesting how Ennis gets shuffled back in. Shout out to Rivers, Green, and House remaking the bench.

Back
Top Bottom