Houston Rockets Thread '19 Preseason - The Tweet Seen Around The World

I see yall wondering about the 8 man rotation... Mike antoni is notorious for that. He used to run Chris duhon for 42 mins a night... poor guy messed around and set a Knicks assist record for playing so many damn mins.. lol..he will run your players into the ground

I see yall wondering about the 8 man rotation... Mike antoni is notorious for that. He used to run Chris duhon for 42 mins a night... poor guy messed around and set a Knicks assist record for playing so many damn mins.. lol..he will run your players into the ground

Even through the wins, I'm sick of that mess, especially when the teams they're normally facing is playing 11 guys. Even if you can get a guy in the for 7-8 minutes, that stuff matters.

Wish I got a chance to watch D. House when he was in FB, Class 23-5A...something like that. Been a while.

Hope he makes the best of his opportunity with the Rockets.

9-0 at home in December :smokin :smokin very good win last night, even though it got somewhat close at the end. I'm very sure Harden was trying to put the game out of reach early so he could hit the showers and be at a party or something :lol: Green being inserted early and going off was one of the many things that did Memphis in. Green, House, and Rivers will be very important late in the season and most definitely in the playoffs. They pretty much need to be providing exactly what they're giving right now -- good defense and hitting shots. Can't say much else about Harden. In logical circles, he's played MVP talks, but in the rest of the circles, it's once again #AnybodyButHarden, and I'm fine with that. He's rent free in their heads due to foul calls. I'm enjoying the saltiness and tears building up, along with a lot of other players taking Harden's moves, using them, and nothing is said about it. Also, wins against Memphis are always good cause I feel like Memphis is a team that constantly wastes people's times and they just need to go away. Great way to close out the year, and time to keep this thing going. And Happy New Year to y'all as well :smokin

Every time Harden hits a step-back or gets fouled HOU$TON HOU$TON

When Ennis and CP3 come back there’s no reason for Pringles to not have a 9 or 10 man rotation.

When Clark came in these past two games I was like
tenor.gif

Would've been fine with them laying down after going down 20 tbh.

Amazing comeback.

Harden...can't say anymore positives about the guy. Regular season game or not, this game and run is special. One for the ages. May not see anything like this ever again, or at least for a while. Sustained excellence and completely turned our season around almost single-handedly.

A ton of adversity and has every reason to pack it in and look towards the next game, but glad they didn’t. Harden, Capela, Green, House, and Rivers all came through. They responded from the Warriors big shots with big shots of their own. Harden put the game away with an excellent contested 3, but we can’t firvet about Rivers’ the just the possession before. That was huge. Rivers has been a fantastic pickup and plays his role perfectly. He’s having the same instant impact as Josh Smith his first year here. I’m glad this happened on national tv too in this fashion. Everybody witnessed this game tonight and they have no excuse but to give props, but we all know what kind of characters we’re dealing with when it comes to covering the Rockets, so I do expect discussions of what GSW did wrong instead of what Houston did right.

That kd no call just brought back all my memories of the officiating in games 6 and 7 last year smfh.

Harden is unreal though. I’m so ****ing pumped right now. So hype when he hit that shot and was barking at draymond after draymond was screaming after his block on rivers a few minutes earlier. Good ****ing win.

A ton of adversity and has every reason to pack it in and look towards the next game, but glad they didn’t. Harden, Capela, Green, House, and Rivers all came through. They responded from the Warriors big shots with big shots of their own. Harden put the game away with an excellent contested 3, but we can’t firvet about Rivers’ the just the possession before. That was huge. Rivers has been a fantastic pickup and plays his role perfectly. He’s having the same instant impact as Josh Smith his first year here. I’m glad this happened on national tv too in this fashion. Everybody witnessed this game tonight and they have no excuse but to give props, but we all know what kind of characters we’re dealing with when it comes to covering the Rockets, so I do expect discussions of what GSW did wrong instead of what Houston did right.

Hated the rivers pick up, but he’s been a hell of a fit. Glad we did it. Only thing I didn’t like was one play where he dribbled himself into a corner and shot a fade-away 3 from the corner over kd. He also takes a lot of bad fouls imo. Swipes excessively and unnecessarily, but contested shots well tonight.

Didn't watch the game but 10 threes and that game winning shot was crazy.

Back
Top Bottom