Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

Good game and no one played more than 30 minutes. I wanted that 3 point record back from the bucks but oh well lol. Team is definitely rolling though and you can tell the locker room is positive.

Excellent game here. The team basically suffocated OKC. Dudes had no idea what to do against them. Some incredible defense played throughout. Curious to see how OKC adjusts for the next game. Then a good jump in class s Memphis.

I say rest Oladipo too so they can both play against Memphis.

rest them both. the thunder are bad. i'd hope EG/Wood + a balanced effort all around can beat them.

SGA should’ve set during the game way before he actually did. He was steadily limping down the court on multiple possessions.

I would’ve liked mason Jones to start at the 1 but whatever. Wish Oladipo would’ve sat as well. Should be able to get the win tonight regardless

Very sloppy ball right now. Why too many turnovers and one and some possessions. Their energy isn’t matching OKC’s.

Ugly ugly ugly game. Nothing at all went right for them. It’s basically been the total opposite of the last game. Bad defense, guys out of sync, low energy, and blown layups everywhere. Get the backend of the roster in there and regroup for Memphis tomorrow. Missing Wall and Nwaba shouldn’t make you look THIS bad vs this OKC team.

Yeah the game was terrible and the offense was pure struggle outside of Gordon. Team will look much better tomorrow with Wall hopefully

Ben Mclemore is terrible and Mason Jones should be ahead of him in the rotation

Yeah the game was terrible and the offense was pure struggle outside of Gordon. Team will look much better tomorrow with Wall hopefully

Ben Mclemore is terrible and Mason Jones should be ahead of him in the rotation

Yea with the coaching and scheme change, plus other guys in the lineup, Ben has pretty much become expendable. He’s a rhythm shooter but can’t really get in rhythm now.

Injuries suck. Hope everything is good, he’s having a great season.

Jae’Sean Tate had Ja Morant clamped. Good team win and they look much different when wall is on the court.

you have to capitalize on this 2-3 year window where Wood is paid pennies on the dollar. of the 110M salary cap, wall and wood cost 54Ms. I don't mind keeping EG, but Vic has to go. the dream is to send him to miami, miami and houston send young players and picks to washington, and washington sends beal to houston. wall/beal/wood and then you still have gordon who can be packaged to get a solid 4/5, and go for it.

i'd be in for beal. don't think he'd move the needle enough, but better than dipo and picks.

Back
Top Bottom