Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

1698940082940.png

After those dreadful 3 seasons, it feels good to look forward to some quality basketball. I’m upset we don’t play again until Friday :lol:

Also I’m very happy we didn’t just give Tate away for salary matching. He’s been a winning player from day 1 and he is finally able to showcase that.

I had them picked for a play in team at worst... all my buddies thought I was delusional their earing crow now lol. Turk Nowitzkki was my pick for MIP before the season but he's looking like he's going to exceed that expectation and may make the all star team. I'm envisioning all star for sure now if he keeps up his play. Jalen needs to get better, he's been all over the place and looks lost and confused his confidence is non existent only his defense has inproved i feel like hes regressed sonce coming into the leaugue... his shooting is terrible. I'd take Jaden ivey for him straight up right now if I'm being honest maybe we could snag Wiseman as a backup big in a package which we definitely need. Jock landale is not gonna cut it. The rockets are Turkish delights team now. Jalens gonna want a max extension and he's just not worth it imo he and ivey are pretty similar in stats ivey is better off the ball and has longer before he is upnfor an extension and shoots about 10% better from the field. Detroit is such a mess they may go for it lol.

20231207_073310.jpg

The game last night was ugly but the defense is consistent. If only we had a starting 2 guard that was billed as a big time scorer 🤔

Jalen green is one of the most frustrating players I’ve ever watched. All the talent in the world but just doesn’t do anything with it.

Back
Top Bottom