Houston Rockets Thread - Preseason vs Spurs (Friday)

I don't think the kings have the cap to make josh smith a reality, but if they do I pray they get JR Smith too.

Rondo- JR - Rudy Gay - Smith - Boogie.

Must see TV.

I keep saying that :lol: I WANT to see that team come together, even though I'd love for Josh Smith to stay here. Funny thing about Rudy Gay recruiting Josh Smith is that he's basically recruiting the hostile version of himself :lol: Karl wouldn't make it through the season :x

damn, no lie I wish Smoove stays a rocket (for the right price) 
ohwell.gif

Glen Rice Jr.....wasn't this dude supposed to be next big thing to come out of the D-leauge a few years ago? Dude is still at the D-league level though...what happened :nerd:

Last edited:
Resign Smith and KJ, trade Pap Jones Harrell and a 2nd round pick for Lawson (I wish, but more likely Pap for Collison). Flourish.

Anybody else wanting Morey to go after Dwill if he's bought out by the nets :nerd:

No longer a starter but could be awesome off the bench (if he accepted that role...and was willing to take less to win)

sounds good in theory, but not likely. He probably wants to return to his hometown of Dallas...where he could start.

and I'd rather not be chasing guys who are trying to play in Dallas. rather steer clear of their drama :lol:

sounds good in theory, but not likely. He probably wants to return to his hometown of Dallas...where he could start.

and I'd rather not be chasing guys who are trying to play in Dallas. rather steer clear of their drama :lol:

true but Dallas sucks and is gonna suck for a while...family can make that short trip down 45 to watch the playoffs :D

I agree..not likely but damn sure worth a shot. He's not nearly the player he was but in a small role on this team he could be huge.

:lol:, neither am I, but Jinz is right, if he were running with the 2s...that'd be beasty. I can't think of a backup PG in the league that'd be better off top.

just not realistic |I

It's crazy that the deal he has left is 2 years 43 million :lol: :x that original contract was insane.

It's crazy that the deal he has left is 2 years 43 million :lol: :x that original contract was insane.
Man that makes me clutch my wallet and I ain't even near an NBA owner. 43MIL for 13 pts a game...man I couldn't sleep at night thinking what other players I could spend that on :lol:

^Right :lol:? The 2 years/10 million deal that seems like is on the table for him would be much more fitting. But still, I've been watching D-Will for the past few years, and he's a shell of his former self, both mentally and physically. Sure, he sprinkles in a couple flashes of old, but way more often than not, you get a guy who is absent on defense, and just ok on offense. There's defensive-lacking, ok offense-having younger guys who you can sign off the street for 900K :lol: I wouldn't feel bad at all missing out on him.

I saw stuff on Twitter from the Dream shake suggesting that we get DJ Augustin.

I'd take him :lol:

Ditto :lol: saw that article as well, but I actually think he commands a surprisingly amount, but I'm not sure how or why. His edgeup game is spectacular though

Back
Top Bottom