Houston Teen Takes Selfie With Gun, Dies

australia-gun-deaths.png
guns dont kill people. people drive drunk and kill people all the time . lets ban alcohol or ban vehicles not blame the person who actually did it. . 

Last edited:

guns dont kill people. people drive drunk and kill people all the time . lets ban alcohol or ban vehicles not blame the person who actually did it. . 
there are other uses for cars, there are other uses for vehicles

guns are only used to cause harm

stats show that gun violence decreases after gun laws are put in place, the same would happen in the US

Didn' t they say they found the gun? What does gun control have to do with that? People are being killed by the illegal guns on the street more than registered ones.

I hate when people try to compare guns to cars or knives it something like that. A gun is obviously designed to be a lethal weapon and it inflicts immediate highly critical injuries much easier and even from a sizeable distance. People just WANT to ignore the obvious for the sake of argument.

in many parts of europe they don't even know what guns look like. y'all can completely miss me with this we need guns for protection crap

I hate when people think gun control will solve anything. Somebody wants to kill someone they'll find a way

in many parts of europe they don't even know what guns look like. y'all can completely miss me with this we need guns for protection crap
lol at them not knowing what a gun looks like. I don't believe that at all

Last edited:
Title sounds like its from the onion.

R.i.p.

Could've still been here he wasnt tryna flex,smh.

lol at them not knowing what a gun looks like. I don't believe that at all

On everything I was out there last year and many people from all over where like "do you have a gun? I've never seen one in real life." Like they were legit confused as to why a person would need one.

On everything I was out there last year and many people from all over where like "do you have a gun? I've never seen one in real life." Like they were legit confused as to why a person would need one.
not seeing something in real life is different then not knowing what something looks like

"if someone wants to kill someone they will find a way"............the guy could of had a bat / machete the night i got robbed at gunpoint......3 men cant fight a gun but you can fight a man with just about any other weapon ........this "gun is protection" talk comes from the people in the burbs ive noticed.......especially in miami......you got these turd's in kendall  that never even been a fistfight , never had to worry about someone looking at their chain too hard at a gas station ................live a month by me and tell me we need guns on the street lulz. ( and my neighborhood isnt even that bad , keep going east and its only worse ) but locals can confirm.......nw 27 ave & nw 103 st ......

I hate when people think gun control will solve anything. Somebody wants to kill someone they'll find a way
a lot of gun kills are because of how easy it is

just a small movement of a finger and someones dead

having to fight/stab/poison requires a lot more effort

look at the difference in casualties in the mass stabbings vs mass shootings 

a lot of gun kills are because of how easy it is

just a small movement of a finger and someones dead

having to fight/stab/poison requires a lot more effort

look at the difference in casualties in the mass stabbings vs mass shootings 

outdated law , theres more bad guys with guns then good guys with guns . bad guys are trying to figure out how to rob/kill the good guy constantly while the good guy minds his business and never uses the gun , good guy stays in his nice neighborhood , never has to pull out gun 

the law was created so citizens could stay armed to fight off the government if need be (american revolution) 

it doesnt make sense anymore since regardless of how much firepower you have if the government wanted you dead there's nothign you can do about it 

the only thing a gun can fight off these days is other people 

the law was created so citizens could stay armed to fight off the government if need be (american revolution) 

it doesnt make sense anymore since regardless of how much firepower you have if the government wanted you dead there's nothign you can do about it 

the only thing a gun can fight off these days is other people 
x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

seriously as much as i like reading about conspiracy theories and what not ...........do people seriously think that all the armed forces/police forces are going to set up secret meetings about taking over??theyve been took over , they already have control . what are we scared of at this point ? i already fear the police man pulling me over , i still gotta fear the lowlife thug trying to steal my belongings with a gun that he can easily find anywhere...

The thing is "gun control" won't keep guns off the streets.
there will be less guns , so the solution is NO gun control just to understand ? 

We should be more clear. When you say gun control, what do you mean?

I fully agree it's far too easy in some places to get guns. Which in turn keeps trafficking high in the US from areas with lax laws to areas with tghter restrictions. I've seen NTers say they have no chance of getting a firearm and I literally went and got one on my lunch break one time.

At this point, in my experience with people I know, they're getting guns to protect themselves and their property. To say no one needs a gun is a statement I cannot agree with simply based on guns existing in the first place.

Will there be less guns if they are outright banned nationwide somehow? Yeah of course. But there will still be guns. There will still be mass shootings, there will still be home invasions, etc etc. There will also be an increased need for the firearm black market, because banning them or making them harder to get won't make people NOT want them, or stop trying to get one. Especially in this country where we glamorize guns and the military and the like.

Gotta start somewhere, I just have yet to see a plan that makes sense.

"if someone wants to kill someone they will find a way"............the guy could of had a bat / machete the night i got robbed at gunpoint......3 men cant fight a gun but you can fight a man with just about any other weapon ........this "gun is protection" talk comes from the people in the burbs ive noticed.......especially in miami......you got these turd's in kendall  that never even been a fistfight , never had to worry about someone looking at their chain too hard at a gas station ................live a month by me and tell me we need guns on the street lulz. ( and my neighborhood isnt even that bad , keep going east and its only worse ) but locals can confirm.......nw 27 ave & nw 103 st ......

We just throwing up our hoods now for some online hood stripes?

Hoover & 112 Denver Ln. over everythang

Back
Top Bottom