Houston Texans Thread [23/24] #StroudBoys

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30886997/houston-texans-part-ways-jj-watt-asks-release

maxresdefault.jpg

Man what a crappy year for Houston super star athletes. 2020 we lost
Harden - good riddance after his antics
Westbrook - would have rather kept him than Wall, love Wall but injuries. 🤷‍♂️
Cole - I get it $$$
Springer - same
JJ- Didn't want to lose him, but he deserves much better.
Deshaun (at least I think he's gone) - same

Wall has been better than Westbrook. Westbrook shouldn’t be on these lists. Honestly Hopkins is the only one that should still be here. Everybody else either you should’ve moved on from, or you could understand the move money wise.

Wall has been better than Westbrook. Westbrook shouldn’t be on these lists. Honestly Hopkins is the only one that should still be here. Everybody else either you should’ve moved on from, or you could understand the move money wise.

Totally forgot Hopkins, knew I was leaving someone out 🤣 Capela was the one I was debating but nah...
Agree for the most part, on Wall. His injury is still a little scary though to me with his contract.

I don't think WB got a fair shake, he had a bad season no doubt. But how much of that was him adjusting, not fitting with MDA system er Harden (remember that stretch he had when Harden was out?), COVID diagnoses, late injury. I'm not crazy about him don't get me wrong he has some flaws can't help, but like a guy that shows up and always puts in 100%. I've moved on don't get me wrong just alot of superstars left, in one year. I will have a hard time moving on from Watson though for a while... That situation should never have happened IMO. He is one of the few players I've actually supported a trade request from. Texans are wasting his talents and prime years like all the others they've done.

gotta bump this thread.

potential 3rd texans helmet?

New logo is terrible :rofl:

I like the astros coloring though. A cool grey alternate would have been fire.

fire! going to need one of those H hats.. looks like they're not online yet..

If you're local jerseys we're going quick (Stroud mainly) hats kept coming in all sizes and snaps. The workers said they'll be more tomorrow also. Unsure if they do phone orders but worth a shot if not local.

That focus group in 10/10 during all those meetings. Those uniforms came out amazing and basically rendered all those concepts and podcasts predicting the official looks useless. Hannah and Cal really came through with those the whole setup towards creating those.

That focus group in 10/10 during all those meetings. Those uniforms came out amazing and basically rendered all those concepts and podcasts predicting the official looks useless. Hannah and Cal really came through with those the whole setup towards creating those.

Cal and Hannah were on the radio yesterday being interviewed the original concept the NFL came up with and Nike executed was blocked by the Adam's family (so hate them, mainly Amy) they had to come to this uniform as a compromise. She was adamant we not use any htown blue. Petty... petty... the little we got came out great. Happy things went the way the way they did they looked really good the red helmet is 🔥

Back
Top Bottom