Houston TX NikeTalkers...

I was wearing Shape Ups... It was cool....

jk

Nah it was good times... Cool set ups all around!!!

i think deadstocksociety.com had the best booth
smile.gif

Sounds like I missed out...pics looked crazy.

Shout out to the bawse KADOMA

If anyone could help, I need one of those Crooks x HTSS tees in Large - please let me know!

Anyone trying to get the "Hollywood" Kobe's? I called both HOH locations and neither had them.

anyone have info on where the royal foamposites are dropping?

i live in college station and i know none of the stores here have them.

Sneaker Palooza Volume 2 is set for March 13, 2011. Sneaker Palooza is a street-culture event that showcases San Antonio’s up and coming artists (musicians, art, graffiti artist, b-boys and girls, local fashion designers, and sneaker enthusiast). The goal of the event is to offer a platform for our community to express their artistic ...talents and lift that negative connotation that surrounds street-culture. The event will feature performances by some of san Antonio’s best talent-AJ Hernz, Question, Bed Stuy Gab, Bugsy, Rob Tyson, Diego Bernal and Slic Vic. We will also feature some of the freshest DJ’s-DJ M, DJ AOK, DJ Quake, DJ Chorizo Funk, DJ JJ Lopez and DJ Deacos. Sneaker Palooza also will feature performances from hip hop recording artist Fonzworth Bentley & Talib Kweli. Tickets available at Sole Boutique.

B-Boy & B-Girl Battle-Crews battle for a $500 CASH PRIZE (8 crews with 5 members)
Best of Show Sneaker Showcase-The most creative sneaker display will walk away with a $500 CASH PRIZE
Art Showcase-The most creative art display will walk away with a $500 CASH PRIZE

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Is it possible to the Lebron 8 PS or Bordeaux VII early anywhere in Houston?

nike-lebron-8-ps-home-nl-05.jpg

air-jordan-7-bordeaux-sample-2.jpg
yea bro check out deadstocksociety.com they are from houston and u can find his stuff on Craiglist..but he has the boudreux right now but they want like 300 i think..he always has all the releases months in advance...ive only bought blue lobsters from him..real legit!

I assume they would, but my experience with them says they will be very over priced. Not to stop you if you have it though

Originally Posted by MattUT

I assume they would, but my experience with them says they will be very over priced. Not to stop you if you have it though

Honestly I really dont think they will, thing about AA they are in the hood (not talking down) and they sell big time Jordans and AF1s, so they may be a few bucks over retail for early release..i like AA because u can bargain with them, they are cool dudes the indian guys... Last year when the QS Air max 1 red came out they sat for months at AA and they still wanted retail for them so i told the guy how about 2 for 100 he said yes in a hearbeat! limited jordans yes they hack the price up!

^ True and thats were I was going with it. Although I just moved back to Houston after graduating from UT, my bad experiences are with the AA in Austin. I remember being in there one day, it was when one of the count down packages dropped cant remember which. There was a guy that asked about one shoe, becuase of course they werent selling the PACKAGE, they were selling each pair individually. The price was 300, he made a big scene, like %#@ I can go to the mall and pay 310 for both pairs and the guy was like get out of here and ran him off real quick, becuase there at least those people in the hood, yes would pay 300 for just one pair not knowing any better.

But at the same time I have found so many deals at AA. They had a 50% and sometime 75% off wall. They would say the were last sizes but they werent. I was able to get some half cents, lebrons, and alot of air maxes all for under 50 buck. I just wouldnt deal with them for jordans.

Active on Federal had the Wh/Blk AJ 2011 for $110 just the other day.  If I had cash I would've copped and exchanged for something else at FTL or Champs.  You're not gonna save on the heat everyone wants but if it sits for a while a deal can be brokered if you come correct.

Yeah, just say you got em as a gift.  On the back of FTL/FTA/Champs receipts it will say unworn merchandise w/out a receipt can be exchanged for the current value of the shoe or a merchandise credit (which you prolly won't get but doesn't hurt to ask).  And call the other stores and see if they have em too if it's closer.  I've never been to the one on Telephone but there's also one on Cullen if you're on the south side.

Back
Top Bottom