Houston TX NikeTalkers...

Was too sick to get out for the Galaxy release. Ended up getting my Big Bangs from NBAStore. The beasting in Houston over non-Jordan shoes is getting crazy nowadays.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Was too sick to get out for the Galaxy release. Ended up getting my Big Bangs from NBAStore. The beasting in Houston over non-Jordan shoes is getting crazy nowadays.

ANY HOUSTON HEADS WANNA ORGANIZE A MEET TO HANG OUT AT A SPOT OR HIT UP A HOOP SUMMIT SIMILAR TO WHAT THE NYC CATS DO?

can anyone help me do a pick up at premium goods? it's difficult to do a phone order with their customer service.. 
grin.gif

^ I might be able to help you out, my girl works in another shop in the same area. What all are you trying to do?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ANY HOUSTON HEADS WANNA ORGANIZE A MEET TO HANG OUT AT A SPOT OR HIT UP A HOOP SUMMIT SIMILAR TO WHAT THE NYC CATS DO?

that be cool. 

^ Im almost positive its free, friend was pretty involved with the SA stuff. I've personally never been but I know they always have some pretty nice stuff. If I'm not mistaken its mostly centered around displays and collections and not so much the buy/sell/trade which is pretty cool. Im sure its offered, but I think its supposed to be more about people hanging out rather than resellers making tons of money.

Sounds kinda cool. I might take a day trip. Im over the big shows. They're cool but like other folks said, its got outta hand with these youngsters in Houston.

Originally Posted by demo95king

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

that be cool. 

YEA I'VE BEEN TRYING TO BUT SEEMS HOUSTON SNEAKERHEADS JUST AREN'T AS OPEN TO HANGING OUT OR UNITING AS THE NYC, CALI, OR EVEN THE CLEVELAND, OHIO HEADS THAT I KNOW.
tired.gif

IT WAS FUN IN NYC HANGING OUT, PLAYING BALL, TALKING SNEAKS WITH OTHER SNEAKERHEADS IN THE SUMMITS/CHILL SPOTS.

Man, Im down for a little meet and greet and chillin sometime.....  Let me know when, and I am down.

Originally Posted by HTownTexan

Man, Im down for a little meet and greet and chillin sometime.....  Let me know when, and I am down.

EVERYONE WHO IS DOWN JUST PM YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I'LL GET SOMETHING ORGANIZED.

GOT A COUPLE EMAIL ADDRESSES ALREADY. JUST A COUPLE MORE AND I'LL SEND OUT A GROUP MESSAGE ASKING ABOUT A MEETING TIME AND PLACE!

I just saw the Roshes at memorial city shiek. I copped mine at sharpstown shiek. No sign of the grey/teal tho. I called premium goods and they have em ( no teals tho). If anyone has leads on the grey teal please PM me or twitter @Demo_akaCarlito

We lost a lot of posts from the change.

Boys started camping on Tuesday at Northline and Galleria for the ST's I hear. Baybrook is doing a raffle as usual, correct? I think I'm going to try my luck there.

We lost a lot of posts from the change.
Boys started camping on Tuesday at Northline and Galleria for the ST's I hear. Baybrook is doing a raffle as usual, correct? I think I'm going to try my luck there.

THEY STARTED ON MONDAY AFTERNOON AT BOTH SPOTS. PEOPLE SAID BAYBROOK ALREADY GAVE OUT TICKETS ON MONDAY FOR THE RELEASE. IT'S ALREADY A WRAP IN HOUSTON FOR THE SCORING TITLES IF YOU AREN'T ALREADY IN LINE OR HAVE A TICKET.

^^ WOW just gets more ridiculous as the releases go on I mean I guess the only way to get shoes nowadays is to quit your day job and just wait in line a week before the shoe releases..cant stand how the game has become now

^^ WOW just gets more ridiculous as the releases go on I mean I guess the only way to get shoes nowadays is to quit your day job and just wait in line a week before the shoe releases..cant stand how the game has become now

Hopefully whenever school starts back up in another month or so SOME of the camping will slow down ...

Back
Top Bottom