Houston TX NikeTalkers...

Footlocker posted they were passing out tickets for both I believe. I stopped by the one in gulfgate on the way home from work. originally said last sunday, but ended up passing them out monday.

Any place releasing the foams without ticket? I didnt feel lke going to hoh galo after the lady told me its was a raffle....

They started camping at HOH Galleria already!!! Let the madness begin!!!! Lol
Haha I saw..! i was there earlier today. Are they stupid or something? I'm 95% sure that Footlocker and other stores (FNL is doing a draft thingy) will be doing raffles etc..

Yeah they did raffles everywhere I'm copping online....not American sites Canada and
Europe. I know I can snag a couple pairs

They started camping at HOH Galleria already!!! Let the madness begin!!!! Lol
Haha I saw..! i was there earlier today. Are they stupid or something? I'm 95% sure that Footlocker and other stores (FNL is doing a draft thingy) will be doing raffles etc..

I GOT A TICKET AT HOH GALLERIA FOR THE BRED 11'S YESTERDAY. THEY DIDN'T DO A RAFFLE, THE TICKETS GUARANTEE YOU YOUR SHOE AND SIZE. THE LINE WAS SO INSANE. NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT BEFORE. DEFINITELY MORE PEOPLE IN LINE THAN FOR THE CONCORDS.

Guess I should ve asked bfre.... smh went to almeda mall to gt tickets from footaction once there....
We were told that they had already given away the xi tickets in the morning..... and were now (yesterday Fter 5pm) giving
Out tickets for the raffle on the 4..... dat 185 price tag though.....

Guess I should ve asked bfre.... smh went to almeda mall to gt tickets from footaction once there....
We were told that they had already given away the xi tickets in the morning..... and were now (yesterday Fter 5pm) giving
Out tickets for the raffle on the 4..... dat 185 price tag though.....

Yo i did the same thing because I had called up the stores and they said that they would be doing it at 5pm on sunday but come to find out they had passed em out right when the mall opened at 12 I swear idk why they gota lie about it because it was posted online as well that it would be for 5pm

I GOT A TICKET AT HOH GALLERIA FOR THE BRED 11'S YESTERDAY. THEY DIDN'T DO A RAFFLE, THE TICKETS GUARANTEE YOU YOUR SHOE AND SIZE. THE LINE WAS SO INSANE. NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT BEFORE. DEFINITELY MORE PEOPLE IN LINE THAN FOR THE CONCORDS.

I see... IMO I prefer the concords, but the hype is real these days.. :smh:

anyone going to the game today? got some bad *** ticket from the homie Kent at 713 Tickets

Section 128 Row D (them ***** cost me a grand
mad.gif
)

whats up fam, I just moved to Houston, well Katy which is like 20 miles west. Ive lived in Jersey and NYC most of my life. moved out here with the fam and im lost since i dont know where anything is. any advice on what spots to go to.

sneaker stores?

car or bike nights?

night life?

any help would be appreciated fam

whats up fam, I just moved to Houston, well Katy which is like 20 miles west. Ive lived in Jersey and NYC most of my life. moved out here with the fam and im lost since i dont know where anything is. any advice on what spots to go to.
sneaker stores?
car or bike nights?
night life?
Our sneaker spots are nothing like NYC but Premium goods is dope, turning point, House of Hoops Houston Galleria. Our nightlife is *** as well. Try indmix.com for events.. Our city will be bananas during All-star.. [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]

sneaker stores?
car or bike nights?
night life?
Our sneaker spots are nothing like NYC but Premium goods is dope, turning point, House of Hoops Houston Galleria. Our nightlife is *** as well. Try indmix.com for events.. Our city will be bananas during All-star.. [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]

sneaker stores?
car or bike nights?
night life?

U can also check the nike outlet in katy..... they have different stores..... check out galleria mall 2...

The Tipping* Point, not turning

My bad.. [emoji]128532[/emoji]
:nerd:ne SneakerHouse is a pretty dope spot as well. Consignment shop with a lot heat. No rape prices (can't believe I said something so gay "rape prices") I've made $2,300 in past year selling kick thru them..

Last edited:
We do have a few outlets. There's the Houston Premium Outlet on 290 and the Conroe outlet on 45.

If you like food trucks or Korean BBQ, try OhMyGogi. Their fries are GODLY.

And yeah, Houston is going to be crazy during All Star weekend. The annual H-Town Sneaker Summit is the same weekend too, if you're into that type of stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom