Houston TX NikeTalkers...

Anybody Know When The Flight23 In Memorial City Is Opening?

I heard end of the month around French Blue Release, or the 18th of March from other shoe store employees in the mall. The manager who will be managing Flight23 is currently working at the HOH. It supposed to be a white guy from New York.

Last edited:
Any restocks u think

From what I heard from two different shoe store mangers, the Flight23 will be restocking everything that dropped in the last 4 months, including the OVO 10s. I'm hoping for PSNY 12s and White OVO 10s. Grand opening is in two weeks. That's what I heard from two different managers at other Footaction locations.

Last edited:

Any restocks u think
From what I heard from two different shoe store mangers, the Flight23 will be restocking everything that dropped in the last 4 months, including the OVO 10s. I'm hoping for PSNY 12s and White OVO 10s. Grand opening is in two weeks. That's what I heard from two different managers at other Footaction locations.
cool keep me posted hopefully I see u out there bruh

The Flight 23 store in Memorial City is getting the least "pre-opening day" hype in comparison to other Flight 23 store openings all over the US.

Hell, the only Flight 23 store opening that is getting hyped up in the state of Texas is the Flight 23 store that is suppose to open up in Dallas in a couple of months from now.

Ain't that some ****

Do you guys know when it opens?

No one really knows. People keep saying in two weeks. If I had to guess I would say April 1st like the Store in Arlington. Which makes sense since the Final Four will be that weekend and is being hosted here in Houston.

its been 0 hype for this opening. I can't even find details of what they will actually carry for the grand opening. Dallas' store has a lot more hype

its been 0 hype for this opening. I can't even find details of what they will actually carry for the grand opening. Dallas' store has a lot more hype

Better that way so the hypebeast can sleep in and make it easier for us to cop what we want. I'm pretty sure they have something plan for next weekend during the Final Four.

I might just head over there the moment it opens to check it out before I watch Bats vs Supes tmrw

Is it really opening tomorrow, if so when? I went there this morning for nothing around 7:30am. I went during lunch and they put a sign to go to Footaction.com/Store locator or to go to their twitter page. I don't want to go for nothing again tomorrow morning.

Is it really opening tomorrow, if so when? I went there this morning for nothing around 7:30am. I went during lunch and they put a sign to go to Footaction.com/Store locator or to go to their twitter page. I don't want to go for nothing again tomorrow morning.
@j23app is pretty on point whenever he gets news about something, a lot of people on the site can rep for him on it.

So if he says that it'll be Saturday, it'll be Saturday

i know Footaction tweeted about it, but i've just heard that it won't open tomorrow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom