Houston TX NikeTalkers...

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

Champs in the gallo is a possibility for a midnight release. let yall know when I get final info.

Yes they are opening at midnight, i was up there last night for employee appreciation last night and spoke to the manager. Galleria HOH is getting 430,Galleria Champs is getting 88 and Galleria Sheik is getting about 48.

Originally Posted by iGotSneakerz

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Originally Posted by iGotSneakerz

Yo whos camping out for the Jams? And where at, Because me and my boy "AjMasta" Are goin to be at the Gallo ALLL day on the 22nd.. Since They're having a Midnight Realese for them

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
you're serious.

So you're saying that would be unnecessary?

Damn right it ain't necessary.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I'll be there around 8:30-9 p.m.

Expect a long line, yo. But I'm sure you'll be good if you even wait. These will most likely not sell out.

I'll be there around 8:30-9 p.m.

Expect a long line, yo. But I'm sure you'll be good if you even wait. These will most likely not sell out.

My cousin and crew are going to be there around 5 or 6, so i'm going to give him my cash and meet up with him when I get there. Gotta drop my girl and hersis at the airport
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Sneaker Summits are corny. #justsaying

Dont get your feelings hurt.

Sneaker Summits are ok, but i do agree somewhat. It just doesn't wow me as much as before

Originally Posted by SwoleHouse

Champs in the gallo is a possibility for a midnight release. let yall know when I get final info.

Yes they are opening at midnight, i was up there last night for employee appreciation last night and spoke to the manager. Galleria HOH is getting 430, Galleria Champs is getting 88 and Galleria Sheik is getting about 48.

How sure are you about these numbers?? If what you're saying is true then no one will have a problem getting these. Ill be 1st in line regardless thoughI'm not missing out on these.

Originally Posted by AJMasta

Originally Posted by SwoleHouse

Yes they are opening at midnight, i was up there last night for employee appreciation last night and spoke to the manager. Galleria HOH is getting 430, Galleria Champs is getting 88 and Galleria Sheik is getting about 48.

How sure are you about these numbers?? If what you're saying is true then no one will have a problem getting these. Ill be 1st in line regardless though I'm not missing out on these.

I'm 100% sure, I was with my manager and he has been with Footlocker a long time so he's friends with the managers at the stores in Galleria so wetalked to them last night while we were up there.

BTW I hope everyone is wearing some heat...I know I will be
pimp.gif

Might wear my '01 Breds. If not, it'll more than likely be Oly 1's or Olive V's. I hope HOH has plenty of size 11's on hand. I only wantone pair.

BTW I hope everyone is wearing some heat...I know I will be
pimp.gif

Yeah ill have on the ACTUAL "Playoff 12's" that Jordan had on against the Rockets back in Nine'Eight

Any word on Premium Goods and/or how many pairs they'll be getting? I've never been there before, but will definitely make the trip over there if itmeans an easier purchase.

^They should be having a midnight release as well, from what I hear. I doubt they'll get an OD amount of pairs, though. Call them to make sure.

^They should be having a midnight release as well, from what I hear. I doubt they'll get an OD amount of pairs, though. Call them to make sure.

I think i'm set on HOH or one of the other stores at the Galleria. 400+ pairs sounds safer than any other place besides eastbay. If for some strangereason, i'm unable to get mine there, i'll drive to one of the malls around Houston and wait for it to open.

^Cool, but if you try to cut me in line if you do show up mad late at HoH, be aware that I WILL have the cal on me.

laugh.gif

I think i'm set on HOH or one of the other stores at the Galleria. 400+ pairs sounds safer than any other place besides eastbay. If for some strange reason, i'm unable to get mine there, i'll drive to one of the malls around Houston and wait for it to open.

You should be good at Premium Goods. Just get there early and you'll be fine. HOH Northline is having a midnight release as well, you could also go there.
pimp.gif

^Cool, but if you try to cut me in line if you do show up mad late at HoH, be aware that I WILL have the cal on me.

laugh.gif

My Glock never jams.
laugh.gif
But this won't necessarily be a cuttingline situation. I'm gonna give my cousin my money and have him scoop them if the line is too long. He'll be there well before I show up.

Back
Top Bottom