Houston TX NikeTalkers...

How was everyone luck on the release saturday? was at work saturday morning and tried through the nIke app and got through.

Like the influx of new members from Houston!

Is it true we are gting a flight 23 store?
HOLD UP.............where'd you hear this rumor?  
eek.gif

Got you.... saw it somewhere on facebook... seems like they are going to transform a footaction into a flight 23.... presumably the one on the north side by hoh... guess time will tell.
We definitely need a niketown tho

We will never get a Niketown. When I worked at the outlet in TX City my store manager said they were trying to get us an inline store in the Galleria.

This city has grown an awful lot in the last 6-7 years..........but we still don't have enough growth to warrant a Niketown like @MF Gooze said.

Shoot, the rumors of a Nike Store heading to the new Baybrook expansion area was also killed as well during the early stages.

This city has grown an awful lot in the last 6-7 years..........but we still don't have enough growth to warrant a Niketown like @MF Gooze said.

Shoot, the rumors of a Nike Store heading to the new Baybrook expansion area was also killed as well during the early stages.
What? 
laugh.gif

Houston is the 4th largest city in the United States. 

A Niketown in the Galleria or the galleria area would kill. 

There's obviously a reason why a Niketown isn't here yet, but it certainly isn't growth/population. 

Yeah hopefully we gt large amount of heat.... lol its going to be a zoo come opening day lol

Yeah hopefully we gt large amount of heat.... lol its going to be a zoo come opening day lol
They have a City Gear about a few miles from that area too...........and they've been getting decent heat since they opened about 5-6 months ago.

They have a City Gear about a few miles from that area too...........and they've been getting decent heat since they opened about 5-6 months ago.
the one on Telephone? they don't really get anything. Pearland store gets all the nice stuff... they got the 350s.

on a mission to get at least 4 tickets for the 750s by Thursday. Had 5 tickets for the TD's and still struck out. I was sick! [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

the one on Telephone? they don't really get anything. Pearland store gets all the nice stuff... they got the 350s.
Well, I guess I haven't kept up with that store since their Grand Opening LOL

Yeah I been to the Pearland one, my homie got the 72-10s and his 350s from there as well.

Happened to be in Finishline at the galleria today as an older lady was returning a pair of 72-10s. Went ahead and grabbed them

I went to Memorial City Mall today during lunch, I went to Finish Line, I notice they're opening a Footaction/Flight 23 store. It's taking the place of four stores. Big place. The area I'm talking about is close to Target across from Game Stop and Famous Footwear.

Last edited:
I went to Memorial City Mall today during lunch, and when I went to Finish Line I notice they're opening a Footaction/Flight 23 store. It's taking the place of four stores. Big place. The area I'm talking about is close to Target across from Game Stop and Famous Footwear.
So Flight 23 is going to be in the Memorial City area?  Got'cha, thx for finding out for us

Back
Top Bottom