Houston TX NikeTalkers...

i know Footaction tweeted about it, but i've just heard that it won't open tomorrow
Why do I have a feeling Footaction is probably considering delaying it until the French Blue 12 release?

If they're gonna cancel tomorrow's grand opening, it would be for that reason right there (which the French Blue 12s have various different release dates, peep the official French Blue 12s Thread)

Last edited:

i know Footaction tweeted about it, but i've just heard that it won't open tomorrow

Why do I have a feeling Footaction is probably considering delaying it until the French Blue 12 release?

If they're gonna cancel tomorrow's grand opening, it would be for that reason right there (which the French Blue 12s have various different release dates, peep the official French Blue 12s Thread)

They didn't pass inspection

Just got a news alert that shots were fired at Memorial City Mall Target parking lot. That's right next to were Flight 23 is located.

My buddy just got back to me. Looks like it's back on for tomorrow.

Heard about that shooting too. Crazy.

Never realized this thread existed.. Ran into it trying to find info for f23 Mem city..

Just got a news alert that shots were fired at Memorial City Mall Target parking lot. That's right next to were Flight 23 is located.
A group of my friends are out there celebrating a birthday for one of the homies at the Pappasitos near by the area, and they texted me about a **** ton of police sirens going off in the streets around there. 

They were pretty shocked when I replied back that a shooting happened right around there vicinity.  Hopefully they have a safe drive home tonite

It opened at 7am. Everything there already released.. Master 12, cp3 13, wc4, pink 12. Most of the better stuff is gone.

No FB 12 btw..

Last edited:
Nah, That's what I was hoping for.. OVOs or psny. Or at least one of those pin sets they were giving out at some of the other openings. :smh:

Smh
Maybe the good stuff got bought out at 7am?
Or where u there right at 7?

88th 88th I got there at about 6:30 and was #84 in line (they gave out tickets to get in), but even some of the 1st people that went in came out with a disappointed look and was telling the other ppl in line they didn't have anything special. It's not really as big as I expected either. The store as a whole is big but it's divided up into 3 sections, (flight 23/Footaction/kicks lounge) each are about the size of the HOH side of FTL.

88th 88th I got there at about 6:30 and was #84 in line (they gave out tickets to get in), but even some of the 1st people that went in came out with a disappointed look and was telling the other ppl in line they didn't have anything special. It's not really as big as I expected either. The store as a whole is big but it's divided up into 3 sections, (flight 23/Footaction/kicks lounge) each are about the size of the HOH side of FTL.

Damn
thanks for the recon though, repped.

Are there any places in Houston that buy shoes? I'm looking to unload a pair.

There's a place off of 290 near a best buy and target. I'll stop by there on one of my lunch breaks this week and get the store's name for you.

Back
Top Bottom