Houston TX NikeTalkers...

Props to them.....Y'all tag them if y'all can thread moving so fast can't remember what page it was on....

Went by Northline HOH first Come
Champs Northline Says Not Getting Them
FootAction Northline First Come

Who wanna bet that "hypebeast drama infestation" in the 2016 Bred 1 thread will cause that thread to instantly get locked by next week?

Last edited:
Man I bet if you walk into Memorial City Mall Saturday after 6pm, they'll have pairs.
Is that before and after you go past the crowd of 50-80 guys that will be chilling at the mall all day until 6 PM?

Trust me, I doubt you're the only person thinking this.  And if they still have pairs past 6 PM at Memorial City, it'll be gone by 8 PM b/c of the scenario I just stated.

And I know there will be cats doing a "post-raffle campout" in the mall, it happened during the Concord 11 low release a couple of years ago.........and that was before Memorial City had a Flight 23 in their spot.

Yeah didn't receive a call back from Baybrook HoH or champs. Dang sucks
Baybrook got bare **** in supply...........Champs over there str8 up admitted they only had 12 pairs available, and I know how that Foot Locker over there rolls on these type of releases.

I'm going to have to try online for these banned 1's. Was going to hit up the raffles but my A/C at my house went out and had to deal with home warranty and the repair people all the way through Tuesday night. Wasn't able to focus on these because my wife is 9 months pregnant and wanted to make sure she was good and taken care of with the air out, especially in Houston with the heat. If someone happens to land an extra size 13 and would like to help a fellow NTer out if I can't hit online or through sheikh, I would greatly appreciate it.
Excuse my double post, I'm just passing on the word for a fellow H-Town NTer that might use some good karma for this release for his situation.

Baybrook got bare **** in supply...........Champs over there str8 up admitted they only had 12 pairs available, and I know how that Foot Locker over there rolls on these type of releases.

Yeah just gonna try my luck on Snkrs and the other sites. If not hopefully I can get a pair at a decent price.

Yeah I used to live over by baybrook. HOH has always been shady with how they do things over there.

Yeah I used to live over by baybrook. HOH has always been shady with how they do things over there.
I didn't realize how shady they were until after that Chicago 1 release last year where they flipped from raffle tickets to FCFS within 1 hour before they opened for the release..............like as if those cats were planning on holding **** for their homies BUT their homies back outed the last minute and just released the remaining pairs at the store opening.

I literally heard about it from someone in line with me at Shiekh Galleria while we was waiting to claim our raffle won Chicago 1s.

Yea they all kinds of shady stuff. I remember one time they said they were going to sell a release at 10 when the mall opens on release day when I called but the dude working the phones sounded real sketchy. So I decided to show up at 9 just in case, and sure enough they started selling at 8:30. I was walking into the mall while guys were walking out with bags already.

The fact that not many people (including myself) barely mentioned winning a Shiekh raffle..........it kinda means that the Shiekh stores in Houston barely got any pairs to be sold to the general public.

Not shocked at all, considering my big guess is that Memorial City's Flight23 most likely has the most pairs in the Houston area.....along with most of the stores in the Houston Galleria (except Shiekh Galleria).

So getting the L from Shiekh seems to no longer be shocking to me because it is starting to appear that the Houston Shiekh stores barely got any pairs to sell anyway.
The conclusion to make here today guys.............our city got ****** over for any supply of these shoes.

If you didn't win in a Foot Locker at the Galleria or Memorial City, or if you didn't win at Flight23 in Memorial City..........we getting the Ls.

Houston = the city of Ls

Last edited:
I didn't get any call backs from The Gallo, Memorial City, or West Oaks. The rest of the trash retros are still sitting and now all of a sudden JB can't produce enough for demand.

From the shoe's actual thread, they're talking about 2013 numbers again. That's the only thing that's got me worried. Best of luck fellas.

Back
Top Bottom